This Week in Keyboards

Sorry for the delayed episode and the already outdated news :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

This Week in Keyboards!

7 Likes

Glad to see you’re back, Huey! Sad to hear the personal news, but glad you’ve been able to help your family with everything and that stuff is starting to get back in motion.

4 Likes
8 Likes

Paused the video and forgot about it. This is what I came home to

13 Likes

Newest episode!

8 Likes

I honestly don’t know what direction u should go. I like watching TWIK, and it was a Big stepping stone for me when I started wandering down the rabbit hole. But now days (partial to the scares episodes) I get my GB-news elsewhere.
But I like this “anchor-news” style of episode’s but maybe u should just make it about the hot-topics in the community like the panda-dramas lately, mixed with a take on the hottest keeb and caps of the week/month and some investigating reports on the new switches and maybe a quick fire interview with the icons of the community.
Like a mix of news, 60minutes and late shows.

Hope I make some sense. :upside_down_face:

Thanks for the feedback! I actually do have a kinda separate show idea that incorporates a bit more of what you mentioned; but it’s still a work in progress :slight_smile:

For now, TWIK will be a very simple Huey in front of a wrinkly backdrop complaining about too many desk mats, eyes sets that catch my eye, and bringing out the finger guns for everything else hehe.

7 Likes

I kind of realize that what I suggest is borderlineing to a full-time job but whatever you do I will continue to watch your work. :+1:

2 Likes

I assume you’re thinking of removing desk mat discussion from TWIK so that you can host a desk mat only spin-off.

I can see it now… :thought_balloon: :thought_balloon: :thought_balloon: :thought_balloon:

“Desk Mat Chat” is a weekly, in-depth review of all things mat. From the most innovative designs inspired by an anime to the latest in neoprene blend innovation, Huey’s got you covered.

Each week Huey will review the top ten must-have mats and the hottest desk mat drama that has the whole mat community talking.

Every episode will end with the segment “Mat Matters” where Huey gives us his everyday whimsical takes on the amusing absurities and annoyances of the mat lifestyle.

3 Likes

I’d watch that.

@Manofinterests in re your dilemma: I’d say go with every two weeks

1 Like

Just curious where you get your GB news.

Discord, geekhack.org and mech merlin streams/YouTube

1 Like

Mechgroupbuys is pretty useful:

https://mechgroupbuys.com/

3 Likes

The show is back!

Most recent Episode:

11 Likes

The man of 1000 hair styles!

1 Like

He must be a Skywalker

1 Like

This Month in Keysets October!

5 Likes

Fun episode!

If GMK Mecha just didn’t cost enough for you…

1 Like

ayy it’s time for some weekly news with This Week in Keyboards!

6 Likes