This Week in Keyboards

The man of 1000 hair styles!

1 Like

He must be a Skywalker

1 Like

This Month in Keysets October!

5 Likes

Fun episode!

If GMK Mecha just didn’t cost enough for you…

1 Like

ayy it’s time for some weekly news with This Week in Keyboards!

6 Likes
5 Likes

hey huey! i was ??? until i realized you were trying to pronounce merisi “65.” looks like it’s in portuguese? (can anyone else confirm.)

great vid and i’m following the IC on that atom68 now…mostly want the yellow accent caps, not so much the layout :stuck_out_tongue: also probably unpopular opinion: but thats an AWFUL lot of 65s with that ghastly R shift coming out–i guess it’s the in thing for 2020?

It kind of baffles me how little Yuri R2 was promoted. As far as I can tell, it only has the GH post. I think it’s a classic, and I’m jumping on board as I just missed the og run. The hype train is full steam ahead for weak sets from unknown designers, but Yuri got no love.

5 Likes

somehow I see more posts for GMK gregory than I have for Yuri, only found it by browsing the novelkeys live gb page

1 Like

Gmk Yuri is my favorite set of all time, seriously, it sooooo good.

1 Like

Newest episode! Sorry for the delay

2 Likes

Great video. I love how seemingly jaded you’re becoming on new GMK color ways, knobs, badges, etc Huey. It makes me laugh because I find myself generally having the same response.

2 Likes

It’s only a matter of time before TWIK is a 12 minute video of me frowning at camera while b roll of random keyboards, keysets, and other misc. news rolls

2 Likes

haha, seriously. It’s coming.

1 Like

@Manofinterests Dumb question incoming:

I’m assuming that the molds for GMK row 5 spacebars are different than the “standard” row 4 spacebars, but I was hoping that someone could confirm this. The Muted R2 IC had me a little confused in that all the spacebars in the supplementary kits are labeled as “sb” instead of a row number.

3 Likes

R5 spacebars are different than R4 spacebars

1 Like

New Episode!

Time for the News!

6 Likes

First episode of 2021!

7 Likes

New Episode!

8 Likes

And it keeps on going!

8 Likes