[US-HI] [H] Metropolis (Base, Midnight, Signs, Blocks), Lubrigante in Wonderland, Mysterium [W] PayPal

Hello all,

I’m have too many keyboards! Please buy some :smiley:

Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/TseHJSt

• (SOLD) GMK Metropolis Base, Midnight, Signs, Blocks. I’m going to regret selling this, but here it is. Selling for $370 shipped via PayPal G&S for USPS shipping within the US. The box is pretty dinged up but the keycaps are in good shape and I can take off $10 if you want it shipped in bags only. Metropolis is supposed to run again later this year, so please understand you’re just skipping the wait by buying this original set.

• Frosted Acrylic Lubrigante in Wonderland built with Zilent 78g switches. There are minor imperfections in the acrylic as depicted. It is a fantastic first Alice board and this is perfect for anyone who wants to try the layout with awesome switches without soldering. You just need keycaps and a USB-C cable to get going. I can include the Tai-Hao keycaps on the board but it really needs a different set with spacebars for an Alice layout. Asking $240 shipped via PayPal G&S for USPS shipping within the US, more if shipped elsewhere, $210 for local pickup for local Oʻahu residents only. Keycaps are $20 extra.

• (SOLD) Alternative-Cased Shiny Clear top/Silver Metal Plate /Black Mid/Pink Bottom Mysterium built with Boba U4’s. If you want the quietest mechanical with maximum keys and a close to standard layout. this is just about it. I love the Boba feel almost as much as Zilents, and they’re even quieter than Zilents. The cutout for USB-C on this board is ridiculously small. I can include a basic white C-C cable that fits the cutout for $10. Asking $230 shipped via PayPal G&S for USPS shipping within the US, more if shipped elsewhere, $200 for local pickup for local Oʻahu residents only.

I’ll take off $50 if anyone is wild enough to buy both keyboards. Just reply to this thread and send me a message if you’re interested :slightly_smiling_face:

(Updated with Metropolis keycaps and a new timestamp because why make a new post?)

1 Like