[Vendor] A 3DKeebsmas is LIVE, Marshmallows.Gazzew Restock & More <3

Keeb Faaaaammmm!!! What up!!! Davis here!! Owner of 3DKeebs!!

I hope this winter season is being kind, and that you are being kind to yourself! We are gearing up to close out 2021 with a bit of a rumble so gurd your keeb loins

Shop Updates N Highlights:

KEEBSMAS IS COMING 12/13 (hint, click the Event Calendar)

What is Keebsmas you ask? Well the important info is that there ARE TONS of free things being delivered via , twitch streams and Discord, there will also be auctions all in support of raising money for Black Girls Code - Free Things include some UNREALEASED Novelkeys keysets , a GMMK Pro, an NK87, Bakeneko, Artisans from Sodiecaps, Tinymakesthings and Hellbent and many many more!

Join the 3DKeebs Discord to CATCH ALL THE ACTION!!!

Gazzew : A BIG Gazzew Restock is Incoming: U4Ts, U4s AND a Pre-Order for Gazzew Boba LT switches. This order should arrive to me within the Next week and begin shipping immediately! -

Active Groupbuys n Updates

• Marshmallows - So you missed out on the last marshmallow drop? Or you trying to get in for a bit cheaper than retail - The time is now and you have UNTIL DEC 13th. - Ships Q1-Q2 2022
  • Just “Another Linear Switch” by ThicThock - the gang over at ThicThock has also developed a budget friendly switch featuring a milky top, custom nylon blend bottom housing and a 62g 20mm linear Thic Thock V2 Spring. Ships Q1-Q2 2022
  • BAM #4: Trangender Awareness - 3Dkeebs is serving as a proxy for This Month’s Big Ass Mouspad hosted by Momomat and Designed by Tanja - 100% of Profits will be donated to BlackTrans.org
  • Wongbox+ & Mini Artisan box - Hey You, with all the damn artisans in boxes, grow-up and get yourself a case, add a stand and make it a display case…damn it Big One is $110 Mini is $70

ALL Inventory and Shop updates Can be found in OUR IG and DISCORD

IN STOCK STUFF: - this link takes you to ALL THINGS IN STOCK

For the unfamiliar : My name is Davis, Owner and Operator of you favorite Black Owned/ Woman owned/LGBT Owned ( yes all the checkboxes LOL) mechanical keyboard parts shop. I pride myself on curating a pretty nice selection of Stabilizers, Switches and Lube and much more! We back to our regularly scheduled programming Every month we donate 5% of our net profit to Black Girls Codes or other non profits that support the progression of the underrepresented, and underestimated.

FOR ALL UPDATES AND EVERYTHING 3DKEEBS:

IG & DISCORD

OH and If you looking for a Discount Code you might wanna check out the 1 of many strimmers we are affiliated with!

2 Likes