[Vendor] LAST WEEKND OF SUSHI SUITCHI Deskmat, XHT- BDZ Lube & More - 3DKEEBS.COM

Keeb Faaaaammmm!!! What up!!! Davis here!!

I hope everyone is well, safe, taking care of yourself and all that good raz ma tazz! Updates are below!

1. SUSHI SUITCHI DESKMATS GB ENDS 2/28/2021 12AM CST

2. U4 THOCKS will make a return in MARCH - birdman handrub - This drop will be SPECIAL - STAY TUNED - Join Discord, IG or The Newsletter for Updates FIRST.

3. Marshmallows HAVE NOT ARRIVED. I am Waiting for the Shipment to arrive from Thic Thock. Join Discord, IG or The Newsletter for Updates FIRST.

Alright Now for the IN-STOCK STUFF

Other Stuff!

• We are hiring…kinda. I’m looking for designers. I’d like to run more Big Ass Mousepads & dip my toe in the keycap design pool. I however lack the talent.

3DKeebs handles all the leg work/ logistics, you create. I pay for the art it self and provide royalties. So if you are interested please hit me up on Discord or Email :). I believe in paying Artists and Creators. Period.

As Always 5% of net profits monthly are donated to Black Girls Code. As a Native Texan, however there are a lot of fellow Texans in need of assistance to due the recent Winter Storm. March’s 5% will go to Feed The People Dallas - Supporting the Shop is Supporting the People.

Das it Folks!! THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE AND WILL SUPPORT ME, 3DKEEBS AIN’T SH*T W/O YA!!

4 Likes