[Vendor] Outemu Silent Linear Stems, Gat Inks, Giving Season & More - 3DKeebs.com

Hey KeebFam!

Happy Giving Season! Davis Here with a bit of a lengthy update, But I think y’all will enjoy some of the things I’ve been working on with other members of the community.

Let’s kick it off with our In-stock list!!

Remember 5% of net profits are donated to Black Girls Code EVERY MONTH :slight_smile: - We ship daily!

Alright Now for some not so quick Store Announcements:

3DKeebs is the US Proxy for the Winter Wonderland Charity Deskmat! Hosted Mr. u/wongstongs of Mak Keyboard and designed by @jnlybean & @meatsmoothies. Each vendor has been given the opportunity to select a charitable organization local to their region. 100% of the profits will be donated to those selected organizations

As a proud Dallasite, I have chosen to support https://foroakcliff.org/. For Oak Cliff is a non profit organization local to the DFW area that focuses on fighting systemic oppression in Oak Cliff and other underserved communities in the Dallas area by providing the resources needed including food drives, school supply drives and more.

SO CHECK OUT THE INTEREST CHECK HERE!!

3DKeebs.com is also a PROUD NEW Sponsor of Basick Builds - she is one of my favorite new Twitch streamers and I am excited to partner with her - Check out her stream and you might find a fancy coupon code that supports her and helps you! and much more ( ya girl can SANG)

We are also the PROUD sponsor of Bueno Builds so go check him out and support those FLEXY ass builds!

This leads us to my last Store Announcement - The Great @jnlybean came to me and a few others (shout out to KeebNewb ) with a fantastic idea of doing a 12 Days of Keebmas Advent Calendar Fundraiser and Giveaway. The 3DKeebs Discord will be hosting 12 Days of Giveaways from some of your favorite community members, vendors, cable & artisan makers. We will kick it off on 12/14 and end it on 12/25 with a 12 hour fundraising stream featuring Bueno, KeebNewb, ChatvsEverything, DoughDoh and Basick, ALL FUNDS will be donated to BC Childrens Hospital Foundation

CHECK OUT 12 DAYS OF KEEBMAS FUNDRAISER & GIVEAWAY DETAILS HERE!!!

Oh snap, you made it to the end, thank you! 1st person to comment with the City, State and highschool that Erykah Badu graduated from gets a free 5ml Jar of Lube

Stay Safe ! Stay Thocky! - Love Davis!

5 Likes

whole free thing a lube here that yall missed lol

3 Likes

The musically brilliant Erykah Badu graduated from Booker T. Washington School for the Performing Arts in Dallas, TX.

Yes, I had to look that up.

Glad you guys have the silent linear stems! Don’t think I’d describe them as “thocky” in any circumstance, though - they get even more quiet with lube.

2 Likes

def not thocky lol PM me your name email and shipping address and I will get some lube out to you - also specify 205g0 or 3204

2 Likes

I think they have plenty of Thock for a silent switch, especially compared to the silent alpacas, its certainly not the definitive sound of a non-dampened linear, more of a Thud I guess, but they Feel Thocky to me at least. great to see a community vendor directly supporting good causes though! BLM :heart:

2 Likes

:heart:

1 Like