[Vendor] Springs Galore - 2 stage, SPRiT and more - 3Dkeebs.com

Keeb Faaaaammmm!!! What up!!! Davis here!!

We gon get right to it! I’m here to sell my wares - with love and care of course. This is for my Switch Modders - It really is BOUNCY at 3dkeebs.com

IN-STOCK STUFF

Updates!!

1. 3DKeebs.com is now an Authorized Vendor for Gazzew.com !!! Expect to see more great creations by the great u/hbheroinbob featured in the Shop!
  2. U4 THOCKS will make a return in this month- birdman handrub - This drop will be SPECIAL - STAY TUNED - Join Discord, IG or The Newsletter for Updates FIRST.
  3. Marshmallows HAVE NOT ARRIVED. I am Waiting for the Shipment to arrive from Thic Thock. Join Discord, IG or The Newsletter for Updates FIRST.
  4. Joy Big Ass Mousepads Have Begun Shipping to me! I hope to have them shipped out by the end of the month

Other Stuff!

• As Always 5% of net profits monthly are donated to Black Girls Code . As a Native Texan, however there are a lot of fellow Texans in need of assistance to due the recent Winter Storm. March’s 5% will go to Feed The People Dallas - Supporting the Shop is Supporting the People.

Das it Folks!! THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE AND WILL SUPPORT ME, 3DKEEBS AIN’T SH*T W/O YA!!

7 Likes

giphy

4 Likes

Based on the absolute least possible information I am truly hoping these are the rumored lavender-housed Gazzew switch

2 Likes

negative. All black on these ones

4 Likes

8 Likes