What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

Uh oh, the rabbit hole deepens… :face_with_monocle: :upside_down_face:

Bomb Pop Birb! :bird:

1 Like

Beautiful cable from Keebstuff. Hopefully will match the Ouro Jules!

6 Likes

nice flex with that Retro set peeking at the top…

1 Like

Those weipu connectors look pretty slick.

1 Like

I posted a review with a sound test here: Review: Keebwerk Tacit switch (Sound test with comparison to Zeal Zilent switches)

3 Likes

Score

4 Likes

Finally got my 4/20 Dankest Dutch Brim cap (f’n insane colors on the side, I’ll have to post more pics of it later) & Bribing Judas Hell cap in from Gothcaps, also got another artisan I’ve been waiting a while for to, a Constellation Yahaha! From Ono.keys! Then I got a GMK Olive 40’s kit (for Alice coverage) & a sample pack of Blueberries in from Novelkeys.

The Blueberries are interesting, not sure what to think of them just yet. Been hearing they were really tactile, but they don’t feel as tactile as V2s or HPs to me TBH. They are pretty heavy though, gonna have to mess with them more to form an actual opinion. Those were just my first thoughts trying them out loose.

3 Likes

My mix and match MT3 keycaps are here! Serika alphas with Godspeed Ares mods.

3 Likes

Yeah the Blueberries are really odd; the tactility on the downstroke is pretty minimal imo, other than it just being a heavy switch. Almost all of the tactility I can feel on them is in the upstroke.

1 Like

Yeah that is a good way of describing them, not so tactile on the way down, but man do they pop kn the way up with the stock spring. Although I did some testing last night & had one returning properly with 55g & up weighted springs. Not sure if I would trust 55g or 60g in them in a build where you can’t reopen the switches though.

1 Like

Not a keyboard, but still nice.

4 Likes

GPW… I’ll never use another mouse. I thought my g502 was good, but then I tried a 305, but THEN I tried a GPW.

3 Likes

703 gang represent. :fist:

1 Like

This is my 703, it’s in the chopshop on it’s way to be a wireless M4 Retro with powerplay-charging. I think it’s put together with 37screws! Compared to the 8 in the M4 :joy:
Will hopefully be done by the end of the week.

4 Likes

I used the G305 for 2 years, now rocking a Viper Ultimate. The weight difference is just awesome! Initially wanted a GPW too but then got a sweet deal for the Viper, couldn’t pass up on that.

1 Like

I didn’t really get the thing with light mice, but I needed a new one and ended up getting a finalmouse ultralight 2 and now I totally get it and am converted.

1 Like

yeah, I was the same, lugging the heavier mouse until I got a G Pro wired and couldn’t go back. And I’m also firmly in the wireless camp now, doesn’t have to deal with the cable at all is great!

2 Likes

Custom PCB!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::drooling_face:

This is going to be my layout:

17 Likes

Got in a couple artisan (Newspaper Crescent cap from Sodie Caps & a blue/white Specimen caps from JAK) & a True Cadet kit for my GMK Space Cadet set.

3 Likes