What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

Aren’t we paying for a premium shipping option at this point, like $20 premium? Before the world fell apart, they offered free shipping over $100 (or something like that) and it took a minimum of a month to hit stateside. I think they only thing they offer now is DHL express air.

3 Likes

Planning to pick up a Krinkle Heavy-9, so I figured I’d prepared for that win an FC980C.

13 Likes

Got my SA Godspeed set (Genespeed + Apollo mods). Looks pretty good. I put it on a Keydous NJ68 since it was all I had free at the moment, but I plan to put it on a white 75% or TKL eventually.

11 Likes

Got a new keyboard sleeve so I no longer have to use the box it came in when bringing it to/from the office. I was able to design it myself and I’m super happy with the result.

12 Likes

Very cool design!

2 Likes

Just got my Green + Blue accent kits from “Artifact Bloom,” and they are beautiful.

Interestingly, they are each individually-wrapped! This could be useful for storing springs.

More Photos

5 Likes

Silent Alpacas arrived today, as well!

6 Likes

Got my “Hello” M0110 from Ryloo Studio/Drop today. Looks really nice actually. The color is exactly what I hoped for (basically Apple’s “Space Gray”). It’ll be a little while before I can build it though since I don’t have switches or stabilizers for it.

15 Likes

wolf whistles

2 Likes

1 Like

Fantastic project! Details on the process?

1 Like

:heart_eyes: :drooling_face: hello gorgeous.

Pretty good mail day:

21 Likes

sure hope you show these off on twitch/YT

2 Likes

I think that’s a mass drop thing, in the first mt3 dev/tty round I got a lot of the novelties and extras kits and tons of the keys came individually in baggies, and they were really shitty baggies, like the ones where like they split when you open them a lot of the time. I was so annoyed it was such a waste of plastic

1 Like

Pretty cool man !

Perfect, something to do this weekend.

4 Likes

Love the old school design language.

Thanks @Deadeye!

Thanks @badnewsblair! The dude I ordered it from has a website www.MechFashion.com where you can customize your own sleeve. He was super friendly and I think it was very reasonably priced. I can’t recommend it enough!

1 Like