What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

Yeah, while the hako is awesome if you’re not going to use it for anything else it’s probably not worth it. A good roll of wick is going to be better than any little air sucker though imo

I have one. And solder wick. But I have two full board, including two pro micros, to desolder. And I’ll use it down the road too. Plus I like tools that save me time haha. With a 4 year old and a 2 year old I rarely get keeb building time.

2 Likes

Yeah that thing definitely saves a lot of time, you can do a whole board big fast.

Marble keebs cosmos wrist wrest. I’m a big fan of the marble wrist wrests, and didn’t have a tkl sized wrist wrest besides the baguette one I use at work. I like the shape of this one better than the 60% one because the corner radius is a lot smaller.

6 Likes

Man, beautiful case, wow! Really mesmerizing :star_struck:

2 Likes

This will be my first ever bumper sticker. I don’t like bumper stickers as I think they clutter up the clean aesthetic, but hey, can you blame me? :grin::sunglasses::ok_hand:t2:

7 Likes

GMK Merlin showed up yesterday.

9 Likes

Those yellows match nice :ok_hand:

1 Like

Man, you’re getting a lot out of that board. Can’t believe how perfect it looks with so many sets! Fabulous pairing and photography as usual.

Hoping Merlin extras will show up some day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What I got in my email this morning. (That counts right?)

Hilarious email from KPrepublic titled “Do you know switch paper?”

8 Likes

After synthesis paper switch does embody closely held, very best possible.

6 Likes

Technically yesterday, but it was a good mail day.

11 Likes

TFW I want to buy a keeb to fill-out a case rather than buying a case to cover a keeb

2 Likes

I’ve got the keeb to go in the case, just haven’t installed it yet, haha.

1 Like

Ha, I meant me - that glorious case is making me ponder irresponsible purchases…

1 Like

I was a good boy this month and didn’t buy a modern modelfkeyboard like I wanted to.

I did get a YAS62, and I have no regrets about that.

2 Likes

This is my 3rd Heavy-6…

:eyes:

4 Likes

3 Likes

<thomas-ran-voice>Noice.<thomas-ran-voice>

You might need some endgame stickers to go on that puppy! I’ve just ordered some for my endgame (YAS62 I’m typing on right now). InfinityKey also have “OVERKILL” if that fits the board better, haha.

2 Likes

My precious package arrived today, containing my Winghead keyboard cases :slight_smile:

No time to open it yet but will soon give news in the related Keebtalk thread :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes