What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

Funny thing is I ordered these pre-going-full-Topre and debated about selling them and the rest of my MX boards but they’re so nice I’ll probably end up keeping them and the keeb as well.

1 Like

Is novatouch-sliders hard to get?

This is just a regular FC660M with Mod-H Tactiles and an aluminum case.

1 Like

To answer your question, they are very hard to get at reasonable pricing now. Both the sliders themselves & whole Novatouchs.

Thanks whatever higher power, my spacebar kit is not wrapped at all. Still waiting for the pink Noah & the olivia theme cable. Heck i even have my terminal set in olivia theme :joy:.
Also living in Canada suck, my kiwis havent arrived yet :pensive:

what os/gui is that?
:eyes:

archlinux/ polybar and Spicetify (modified spotify)

2 Likes

There is one at the market here for ~160$

2 Likes

Well that would be a very nice price if it’s stock. I wouldn’t mind owning a third one :wink:

They usually sell for $200-$300 here lately.

1 Like

is this the Pwnage ultra or whatever gamer name they have for it? how do you like it?

2 Likes

looks to be. I have one myself and i really like it. It’s smooth, wireless, no discernible lag. and it’s very easy to swap out the parts to play with colors. Long battery life too, fast recharge.

1 Like

Yes it is. And I like it alot straight out of the box! :grin:
I have been using the GPW for a long time now but this feels really good in my hand and gaming with it didn’t suffer / slightly excelled. :+1:
Only negative I have to say is that the orange is more of a corral color IRL. :confused:

@pixelpusher Well it’s on the second hand market.
Parts of me wants to get it for future projects but I probably leave it be… :upside_down_face:(PS it’s an ISO to :wink: ds)

1 Like

Weave Deskmat samples, for QC and color check. Will be running on CannonKeys next month :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This looks great! Please update us for a launch date.

I’ve just got the GMK Nautilus Nightmares, and I must say these colors are fantastic (not what I expected – considering the drama around that set) :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

The deskmat news never ends :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Looks great!

I decided to pass on this set after seeing those first customer photos on Drop. They made it look like a cheap knockoff set with whatever camera settings/mode they were using. But seeing more photos… I’m disappointed that I skipped it…

1 Like

@badnewsblair starts on October 1st :+1:

@Manofinterests :sweat_smile: I love deskmats, such a nice desk accent piece

6 Likes

Got some Orange and Salmon Alps in the mail, otherwise known as lots of cursing and fussing in a bag :slight_smile:

8 Likes

very cool pattern. I’m planning to get the black and gray. Will go with anything!