What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

Love me some JTK! I might grab the JTK Red on Black after seeing this now haha

2 Likes

My second JTK set now. Only have minor complaints, otherwise quite happy with them. Red on black looks real nice too!

Got a few things in the mail over the past few days: my LFKPad PCBs and a cheap(-ish) set of SA keys (wanted to get a feel for the profile, since I’ve only used OEM & GMK caps before). Gonna assemble my numpad… sometime this week, probably, and will have pics for the “what’s on your desk” thread soon!

3 Likes

ALF X3

17 Likes

That’s an amazing looking board. Makes me excited to be working with ALF.

1 Like

Just got my kayak case in! The rest of the parts couldnt come soon enough! (there is no pcb and the switches are just in the plate so that i could put caps on it.)

6 Likes

10 Likes

Whoa, JTK Yolch looks real slick!

2 Likes

Now the difficult task of deciding what keyboard to put it on -_-

1 Like

dang that yolch set look nice. ive been thinking about snagging a set of red riots. that case is nice too. :+1:

2 Likes

Sweet, I should be getting my set of Yolch today too! It’s out for delivery right now, just a matter of when the mailman makes it down my way. Is that case just a carrying case or did it come with a kit? That’s pretty slick looking as well!

1 Like

No sooner than I finished typing out & sending my last reply here the mailman showed up!

:sunglasses: Hometown colors on a board finally, thank you Puddsy & Krelbit!

9 Likes

Some bear flavored switches and an extremely ‘seasoned’ board

4 Likes

Have you tried using a mechanical keyboard with it? I’m considering getting more or less this same model, but I’m not sure if I really want to get the keyboard case, or just get the folio cover and pair it with a nice mech.

I would definitely go for the latter. I use my Planck with it and it works perfect!

Got my batch of 78g V2 Zealios in today! Definitely a good bit more tactile than V1s on a quick inspection. Not 100% sure what the plan is for them yet, but I’m leaning towards rebuilding my alum. Clueboard with them.

6 Likes

New cable

7 Likes

hmmm… are you in the US? Just curious b/c I still don’t have shipping notice and I should have some 67g v2s coming

1 Like

Hey, I got my shipping notice for V2 Zilents today.
I’m down in Australia.

1 Like

Yep, I’m in the US & only ordered mine a couple weeks ago. I know Zeal said he was getting through the last orders for the regular V2s, but if you ordered them early on in the GB I would hit him up just to double check your order didn’t fall through the cracks. Hope you get yours soon man!

1 Like