What did you get in the mail today?

Sometimes it be like that, apparently…

I’ve had some TTC Gold Brown V3’s in “processing” for over six weeks now from Banggood. They were sold as in-stock, but a month after purchase, I got an email that they were out of stock and they’d ship as soon as they got more. Since then, they have pushed back the ship date by two weeks twice.

I also got some switches yesterday from AliExpress - I’d ordered and paid for 70 but only got 10. “Your package was delivered!” Eh, sort of? : p

2 Likes

They are ok, I still like Gateron more but that’s just my preference :slight_smile:

1 Like

PCBs!

10 Likes

Soon…
Also, there are some people on r/mm that haven’t realized ePBT x GOK BoW is still in stock, would’ve sucked to get scammed like that.

3 Likes

E-white No2

14 Likes

That space bar :eyes:

1 Like

The PCBs have arrived. Still waiting for the switches, though.

7 Likes

Silent Alpacas

9 Likes

GMK Peach Blossom :sparkles:

11 Likes

Not going to lie, upon first glance, I thought this was part of a window air conditioner, because of the catchup and mustard cables. lol

1 Like

LOL, that would be one hell of an AC unit.

1 Like

Excellent. I must build this.

1 Like

I have plenty of spare PCBs, here are all the layouts supported:

And yes, it supports Alps. In fact it was designed to use these vintage Alps caps from an old, broken laptop I had lying around.

6 Likes

pm

2 Likes

I actually have build plans for some of these old toshiba laptops just cause they have such great alps caps, particularly the J-3100 and the T1600.

3 Likes

Deep Navy desk pad just came in

9 Likes

Me too! Got it for my daughter who is crazy about pink.

3 Likes

3D-printed spacers for the upcoming HMKB TKLs
(to improve the sound)

2 Likes

Where do these actually fit?

They replace metal spacers, thus close the space and prevent reverb etc.

6 Likes