What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

Lake M6-B and Black SEQ 2 cap.

6 Likes

Bought from mechmarket

5 Likes

MODs have a lovely sound, but I thought one of the challenge with using them is that their housing can be too big for certain custom plates

1 Like

I agree they do have a really nice sound to them! As far as fitment goes I haven’t experienced any issues with them personally. Although I have only used MODs on two different boards so I wouldn’t say it’s not an issue with other plates. The MOD-Ls I had in my 660M were pretty tight fitting, but the MOD-Ms I still have in my GazzeW66 build (using a Sentraq alum. sandwich case that has a universal layout & switch top opening) were actually a little loose even in the fixed positions. I had to be very careful soldering them in on that build to keep all the keys aligned.

Zeal care package

8 Likes

Got my 9009 EC kits today.

Please excuse the crappy phone pic, not currently at home. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

SouthPole kit!

3 Likes

2 fun boards!

11 Likes

Received my keebag and hineybush TKL PCB\

https://imgur.com/rxUFelb

4 Likes

YO I GOT SOME CLEAR AND GOLD ARTISAN GC BUTTONS

7 Likes

Holy wow those rule

What do you play with a GC controller? Melee? Tony hawk?

1 Like

Any of the smash games. It’s nice to have some kind of way to separate your controllers from other similar looking ones

Got a Bahb in an awesome colorway! Huge thanks to @BobCarltheThird, I love this little guy! :metal:

I also got my replacement Draconis from Keylabs today too, plus a few stickers as an added bonus! 10 out of 10 from me on KL’s customer service!

5 Likes

What’s the ErgoDox-like board on top of the Singa? I did a google search and couldn’t find any additional info. Thanks!

I think it’s a Unigo66.

GB: [GB] UniGo66 -- The Ultimate Wireless Ergo (Shipping in process)

1 Like

Glad you like him man :grinning:

Sorry it didn’t get to you before Christmas.

1 Like

I just checked out that GB and it looks phenomenal. I’m sad it’s closed already, because I would jump on board so fast. Next time, I guess…

100 Heisenbergs (Silent Outemu v2.2 stems with ICE bottoms)

3 Likes

Really looking forward to someone testing these Heisenbergs!