What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

Just in time for the weekend.
A bag of Pro Plums, a smaller bag of Zilents and some screw-in stabs.

Soldering-weekend here I come!

4 Likes

C2FE cases arrived! Machined acrylic with a bead blast finish, Brass plates, brass bottom with sand blasted finish. Yes these have underglow :wink:

17 Likes

:heart_eyes:
wow
GB when?

2 Likes

soon :wink:

6 Likes

What a beautiful keyboard…

1 Like

I really need to learn to type on a split, regular typing posture is starting to take its toll as I get older.

Looks great.

2 Likes

Finally got myself a dedicated switch opener and that green switch puller. Way better (and safer) than using knives.

9 Likes

Just got my preonic and mt3 BoW Ortho kit in the mail today. I got a layout all set up to my liking and flashed on the board. I can tell this will be quite the adjustment. I’m sitting at half my usual wpm but I really like Ortho for games!

6 Likes

Switches!

16 Likes

Got a cream colored Wilba WT60-D Weirdflex PCB in from NK & My Brassco RAWR! from Destroyer Caps in today! @texthedestroyer really awesome work on this cap, I love the colorway!

2 Likes

Shouy out to @Deadeye!!! I think lol got some very sweet Decals!
image|666x500

3 Likes

My first topre keyboard arrived today. Been considering one for over a year so I’m very excited!

27 Likes

Nice mail day today! Got my Plain60 ALPS edition PCB in from Keebmeup, my 2 FR4 half plates in from CarolinaMech, another 110 batch of Lavenders in from Cannonkeys, & a detachable cable in from mechanicalkeyboards.com! Not too big on the aviator connectors TBH, I really don’t like the ideal of a big chunk of metal hanging off my boards. Although it is nice to have 3 in one cable so I figured I’d give a cheaper one a shot before I dive in & buy the stuff to make my own.

5 Likes

My NK65 Entry Edition Showed up this morning, in which I immediately slapped in my TKC Banana Splits, and some Akko Keycaps. Probably the smoothest linear switches I’ve ever typed on. 11/10

8 Likes

mind providing a sound test? thats an awesome price to performance build

2 Likes

Sound Cloud link!

5 Likes

Sounds nice!

1 Like

Got 110 Snow Whites w/ films! Look similar to creams and sound indistinguishable stock compared to lubed and filmed creams which is really weird.

6 Likes

Yikes, another leathery linear then? shame, I was excited for these

Tokyo60 V4 from Dorp.

8 Likes