What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

Usb c male to female extension cable for my Model F. Works!

19 Likes

That is just pure beauty! What a tank of a keyboard.

Some potato shake in black & white.

15 Likes

First time in awhile I’ve brought home a tester of new switches! Set of 9 from LCET, which is a new brand pumping out what appears to be new sets of molds. I’ve got more photos on my Instagram too!

15 Likes

Heh, also received my LCET switch tester today. I’m happy that they are branching out and getting sold on Aliexpress now. I’ve been eyeing them on Taobao for quite some time, but i’m too stupid to order from there it seems.

14 Likes

Well this is embarrassing. One of us has to change now, we can’t go out in public like this.

10 Likes

Wow, glad I already put mine on a holder (along with the Candy Sakura switches and a few other LCET switches I also got) :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

What a nice looking tank, now can’t wait to receive m’y F77.

1 Like

How do the LCET switches stack up to known manufactures like JWK, Gateron, Cherry, etc. switches? Definitely nice to see more competition popping up in the switch realm recently regardless!

1 Like

Me too got some switches today, but just one kind.

6 Likes

What kind of funky force graph is that?!

EDIT: Oh I see it is clicky… that explains some of it. I am thinking click bar style?

2 Likes

They have their own take on a jacket, and also use a silicone plug in the base of the tube.

2 Likes

Been using 60s for the last year since I got into this hobby, tried out a 65 and had no idea what to do with the extra keys, and now got my first 40. It was a pain to build … but so far I’m kinda loving it.

Mercutio 40 from mechwild with AEBoards Naevy switches

11 Likes

Tecsee Ruby finally came in. Haven’t put them in a full keyboard yet, but from quick testing they feel similar to something like NK creams or gat yellows.

6 Likes

A big jar of 205g0 (25ml) from Heebie Keebies arrived. Looks more consistent than the previous jar of similar size I got from Malaysia that, because it started to separate within a few days, I suspect was a mix of 205g2 an 105. I’ll check this jar again in a few days.

4 Likes

They feel real nice but the click was a bit high pitch then I was expecting. Gonna try some lube and film to see if they can stay on or go to a better home.

Got my Kara in today.

Jk… still waiting for a shipping notification.

6 Likes

Nice! Still need to start to build mine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Couldn’t find the ones I bought ages ago, so I got some fresh Panda stickers for my jars.

Edit:

aw yiss

10 Likes

I got this fancy new solder sucker because my cheap old one became prone to… premature discharge.

It’s why I had to wire 2 jumpers on my keyboard because I became so impatient with my deficient solder sucker that I ripped out a via and a solder pad when removing switches.

12 Likes