What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

Cryptoculture Fugu!

5 Likes

2 Likes

Last couple of days:

2 HS60 ANSI and HHBK
RAMA Heavy Industry
Holy Panda shirt + stickers and patch

9 Likes

No 3sc!

6 Likes

120 x Kailh x NovelKeys BOX pinks

6 Likes

Looks like fun!

This grey wool deskmat. It came folded in half so I had to iron it flat! Creases pretty well disappeared so I’m happy for about $8.

6 Likes

A pair of Sony WH-1000XM3 cans.

1 Like

4 Likes

SA Nuclear Data and 10 “00” brushes for lubing!

7 Likes

Creality-CR10 Mini 3D printer

8 Likes

Salted Fugu!

4 Likes

MDA Big Bang from KBDfans.

Mini-Review:

• Good: Very thick, seems thicker than 1.5mm. Excellent dye-sub legends. Pleasant smooth texture. Surface contour feels natural except for the lowest row. Love the convex 2U and 1U keycaps. I couldn’t use the legended LOWER and RAISE keys upside down so used 1U space keycaps instead and they feel great.

• Bad: Unlike Cherry keycaps I had before, MDA keycaps make rattling sound. I think it’s the reverb from larger cavity. Going to try adding a layer of liquid latex inside to see if that helps. Colors of accent keycaps are hideous. I’ll sacrifice them to experiment with liquid latex.

6 Likes

Mail day from the past few days.

TX shipment:

• 1 of each large, Med, and small bag
  • 70g Springs
  • Switch films

MDA Big Bone
KAT Alpha
WOW stick
Lemo Zap Cable with an extra end
Chocolatier RAMA X
Tiny Yeti - Moaning Myrtle

6 Likes

Very cool. Just curious… Did you purchase the KAT set from Kono or somewhere else? I’ve been looking to try a set out but can’t seem to find it anywhere.

I preordered from Kono last year… it finally shipped.

More Red Panda’s for Holy Red Panda switches and a new multimeter!

4 Likes

Kin bag and red QXP :wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass:

5 Likes

70 YOK Red Pandas. At this point, I have 140 Halo True, 140 Halo Clear stems, 200 Gsus housings, and 140 YOK Red Panda housings minus 5 broken housings. This should be enough for four 60% boards with spares, each lubed differently. After 3204 and 3203, I ordered some 205g0 and 105 (to dilute my way out of trouble) from StoreUni to find out how it differs.

5 Likes

Kailh box Royals and Jade

2 Likes