What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

Is it an old one? Are they good? The ones that were delivered with my RK84 are quite thick ABS caps in white and feel “premium” in respect to the low price of the board. I’ve ordered it around oct 2021.

@HungerMechanic - These. They were $30 yesterday, but seem to have gone up despite the “lowest price in 30 days” thing.

@fuzzynine - The stock caps were great. Just a bit boring. Other than being slightly higher in pitch than the stock caps, I’m not one who can feel that much of a difference between keycaps.

2 Likes

Dude, can’t wait. I’ve been so curious on how these stack up to the Ink V2’s and why these (newer) are a bit cheaper in price.

2 Likes

I second that. I have a hunch that they will be great :grimacing:

2 Likes

Shouldn’t be too much longer, I got a Babylon on the way & plan on using the Gateron V2s with one of my builds for it. I think this fri the board should be here fingers crossed LOL!

2 Likes

Ellipse’s repro Models F62 and F77 arrived!

19 Likes

5 lube brushes from Ringer keys since they had a buy 4 get one free sale over the holiday weekend & I really like these brushes. I went with 3 - flat 00 & 2 - flat 0 sized ones. I really find the flat ones much easier to work with compared to the rounded & tipped ones.

6 Likes

Let us know how you like the Babylon!

2 Likes

I got my tkc order from their vault release so IFK Bred (both base and the spacebar kit), my switchoddities order to add more switches to my collection, plus a pride flag from amazon to hang on my fence

3 Likes

Those look really nice. I dig vendor branded brushes.

Totally. Besides you can always angle a flat brush and use its corners like a tipped one.

2 Likes

Finally got 10 JTK standard trays from Zenclack. Hoping these will be enough for all my GMK child kits. I still need get to get a bunch more for my Cherry profile PBT sets/other misc Cherry sets I have & some of the MAX trays for my SA/MT3 sets, but I’ll be super happy to have all my GMK stuff organized at least! Then I also got my set of NK PBT Stone in, I grabbed it that day they were selling it for $50! Only did a quick inspection of it, but the quality looks really good on these caps!

12 Likes

Im still waiting to get stone, I got it during the sale as well but mine wont get here til saturday ;-;

1 Like

TBH I was shocked it got here today, cause I just got the shipping notification yesterday. Although I do live only a few hrs. drive from NK’s warehouse so I usually do get stuff from them fast.

1 Like

yea that would make sense lol, Im in another timezone compared to them and it doesnt help monday everything was closed lol

1 Like

Pile of candy from SwitchOddities. Not shown; usb ports, tester cases, a big bag o’ Greetech browns.

11 Likes

Not enough green keyboards…

Finally found someone selling a Vanir set with extras, looks so good on the green Portal. :frog::four_leaf_clover:

9 Likes

My penultimate purchase from Drop, but I went out on a good note I hope.

13 Likes

How’re you liking the trays so far? I need something for one of my sets and having it organized on my desk because I don’t want to put it back in the bag is driving me a bit nuts.

1 Like

I really like the standard sized trays. They do the job well, fit a base kit & then some in 2, are stackable, etc. If I want to nitpick I could say some of the rows hold the caps a little tight making it hard to slide them side to side, but that’s an extreme nitpick IMHO LOL! I’d say they are well worth buy. Haven’t tried the MAX trays yet, but they’re just a bigger version so I’d be shocked if they were not just as good as the standard sized trays.

1 Like

Excellent! Thanks for the info. I was looking at Zenclack as well so I may go ahead and pick them up. I’m glad that you’re liking them!

1 Like