What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

I would say so, those are awesome! Fugus always were & always will be my favorite artisan sculpt, where did you get them at?

1 Like

TBH, I was shocked when I saw the box sitting by my door today. The tracking said delivery by tomorrow, but FedEx has been really spotty delivering to my area in the past few years. So I was expecting to get them sat or mon, definitely not today. I know the wait sucks, but I can say for sure itā€™ll be worth it with this set! Hopefully you get lucky like I did & it shows up tomorrow or sat for you!

I got them from https://www.luckydemon.co/ but unfortunately they were a GB and I donā€™t know if heā€™ll run the designs again.

1 Like

Got my NYM96 today. Worst packing job Iā€™ve ever seen. Case is damaged, PCB had stabilizers half in and half floating around in the sleeve it came in. Stabilizers have this super thin layer of lube. Itā€™s quite comical actually! Good thing itā€™s just a keyboard for my work office and I donā€™t really care too much.

3 Likes

Dang, I just ordered one of these today. Was this from Aliexpress?

Just checked my JamĆ³n tracking info and itā€™s actually not coming until Wednesday! I couldā€™ve sworn it said Monday beforeā€¦ Ah well.

1 Like

No, it was from Massdrop. Although I bet they come from the same factory. I didnā€™t see any reviews complaining about this issue before so I hope yours turns out okay!

1 Like

Damn sorry to hear that bud. :frowning_face: Like I said though mine came earlier than stated so hopefully your will too!

Dang, yā€™all gettin the Jamon quick. Massdrop shipping to California is hella slow, it says a week from tomorrow

That sucks, but I agree this is better to happen on a budget board youā€™ve ordered for work or travel instead of a high end one for your collection. This is what keeps me from ordering some of the nicer budget boards on MD TBH. Not that there has been any drops that had horrid QC recently, but I still always see at least few people get some fairly banged up boards with their budget offerings. Like the XD68 that they got right now, I really like the look & price with the upgraded case, but am worried itā€™ll come packed like yours since I believe itā€™s from the same factory as the NYM96. Also I need another budget/mid tier 68 key board like a hole in my head, since I got two of them I can use for work or travel if I need to already, LOL!

1 Like

Iā€™ll post about it when I do receive it. You should definitely post something about your damage on Massdrop as well.

2 Likes

Thanks for the link, didnā€™t even know about these! I missed out on the Fugu pins & that does suck, but hopefully theyā€™ll do more in different colorways in the future. Also there is a bunch of other sculpts I like, so Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll find something to grab from them sooner than later!

1 Like

Yeah I contacted Massdrop support so Iā€™m waiting to hear back from them before I post a review.

Edit: Massdrop Support emailed me back and weā€™ve found a resolution Iā€™m happy with. Still going to keep the case cause they canā€™t get extras but itā€™s not a dealbreaker for me.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s sad, always sad to see an object damaged during transport :sob:

My box was squashed also, but thankfully the case wasnā€™t damaged. Worst packing job ever.

oof

2 Likes

3 Likes

Despite the tracking going from Monday to Wednesday, I ended up getting GMK JamĆ³n today! Here it is on my Grid 600.

11 Likes

Awesome to hear, it looks great on the white Grid 600! :eyes:

Good mail day

https://imgur.com/a/yazs5L5

7 Likes