What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

That looks hella fresh with that case.

1 Like

I hope we see more Steve in the future!

1 Like

Yesterday, actually.

Some switch lube kits and GMK stabs from Daily Clack.

The stabs are for my much-anticipated Koyu!

1 Like

Got my Buu cap in from LoKi today! Love the sculpt, but Iā€™m partial to anything Dragonball related. From the OG DB all the way up to Super Iā€™ve loved all the series so far, even the maligned DB:GT. Also nobody at the USPS dropped & stepped on this cap! Amazing I know, but it honestly happenedā€¦ :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Seriously though as a heads up to anyone who hasnā€™t gotten a cap from LoKi yet, Iā€™d recommend grabbing from him if you like one of his sculpts. The sculpt & coloring shots are very well done & even more importantly the butts are very well made. Iā€™m hoping he comes with some more Dragonball related sculpts in the future. Iā€™d kill for some R1 Cherry profile caps in orange & blue with Gokuā€™s gi symbol on it!

2 Likes

Is that a snack on the right there ? :slight_smile:

What is it ?

Got my Lucky Demon X Nightcaps Milk Fugu pin in yesterday & couldnā€™t be happier with it, thanks god for extras! itā€™s awesome to have a little something to wear that only other community members would recognize. I was tempted to get the set, but Milk is not one of my favorite ETF colorways (I like it, but would rank many others ahead of it) so I figured go with my favorite sculpt for now & hope for danker colorways in the future! :+1:

4 Likes

Got my jam Ć³n

9 Likes

Got a Zbutt system in from https://www.zappycappys.com/. Getting ready to pick casting back up this summer now that itā€™s (finally) nice enough to go and cast in my garage.

5 Likes

Good mail day today!!! Keycult no 1 rev 1 and Rama canvas. Those are my sweaty hand smudges from handling the board. I was too excited to get gloves to handle it hahaha

10 Likes

Thatā€™s a nice lookin board. The bottom has similar vibes to the camp C225 imo

lucky man, lucky man. Itā€™s a beauty.

1 Like

Nice! Any plans on new sculpts?

Cable from Spaztik Cables Giveaway!
https://instagram.com/spaztikcables?igshid=4ctxkvgy633d

6 Likes

lovely color and nice Lemo!

Novelkeys deskpad, Novelkeys cream switches, and a grab bag of DSA apps from Idea23.

4 Likes

Just some solder and a set of helping hands.

BUTā€¦ this is all in preparation for stuff that will be here Monday- making custom cables for my keebs and maybe my mouse as well.

3 Likes

I need to get a circuit board holder bad myself, what one did you go with? There are a few on Amazon Iā€™ve been eyeing up, but pretty much all of them have small bases which worries me. As I would need mine to be easily moved & stored while not in use so I donā€™t want one that needs to be installed onto a working surface.

I got one of these de-soldering irons in an effort to learn how to desolder. I took an old, partially broken board and took the switches out of it. I got most of them but still ended up breaking a pin off of a number of them. Does anyone have any tips on how to use this? Also where can I get a good switch puller? Mine seems to be made of metal that is too thin/soft.

1 Like

one tip for desoldering is this: if you donā€™t get all the solder on the first suck, it helps to actually add some new solder and retry. This is assuming youā€™re using flux core solder. If not, then add flux. Canā€™t speak for that particular tool b/c I donā€™t own one.

1 Like

For factory applied solder, how do you know what they used?