What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

Find of the year for me so far:

Cherry g80-3700HAASF

It was very cheap

9 Likes

A new metal case for my Filco :slight_smile:

Rendering is great, very clean, the color is nice, i’m happy :smile:

8 Likes

Lucked out with zFrontier extras. I was able to nab both despite them selling out within 2 mins. I don’t think I’ve ever had higher APM (actions per minute) than that moment.

Super quick shipping! About 30 hours between the order and arriving at my door.

11 Likes

Damn i want a Modern Dolch set so badly. I missed out everytime so far

1 Like

Nice job grabbing both. I was able to get Modern Dolch but Shoko was gone before I could hit the pay button.

Meanwhile, I’ve been trying for more than 3 weeks to return the extra Shoko that Kono sent me, but I can’t seem to get them to actually send me a shipping label.

1 Like

@MightyJabba Sounds like you and @macclack are a match right now.

Yes, if they make it difficult on you, I’d be happy to buy the set from you :slight_smile:

1 Like

nonsense. not possible

1 Like

While @macclack beat me to the punch, if he can’t grab it for some reason I’d also be willing to buy it from you. That way you don’t gotta worry about the return BS with Kono. :slightly_smiling_face:

Agreed! (even though I only own currently own one Topre board, LOL)

only 3 here. but thats not many considering I well have over 10 times that many MX boars :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Same, my MX & ALPS based boards far outweigh my Topre boards in my collection right now. Although my 660C, tuning it, & experimenting with some different domes in it has made me fall in love with Topre for sure. So I’ll hopefully be expanding that part of my collection sooner than later!

Woo mailday!

Edius Topre Editing Keyboard
Stone (Black) PPS Keycaps with extra compatibility
Utaha Kasumigaoka figure :3

8 Likes

I see you are a man of culture, figures are life :smile:

1 Like

Where did you manage to get a blackstone PPS set at? Are they making them again or did you score it second hand? BTW +1 on the figure & awesome Topre editing board!

I was lucky and able to score it second hand. It’s in practically new condition! :open_mouth:

1 Like

HOW DID YOU GET THE BLACK ONES?! Jealous

Edit — I read the post above

1 Like

You lucky dog you :wink:, awesome score bud! I love my chocolate PPS set & have been trying to find a black stone set second hand with no luck myself yet. Any plans for a certain board they’ll be going on yet? Well enjoy them man, that is a very slick set of blanks IMO!

So not in the mail, but today I had to go to Walmart to grab myself a cheap pair of steel toed boots for an upcoming commercial job I’ll be getting put on. While I was there I decided to check the clearance PS4 games hoping I could grab a copy of Horizon Zero Dawn, God of War, or Spiderman on the cheap. No luck there, but I did come across some Funko POP figures on clearance. I caved on grabbing a Avengers Rocket Raccoon & blindbox Deadpool bobbleheads. I was really happy with the Deadpool figure I got!

Teddypool! :upside_down_face:

Both unboxed.

Protecting my PC for the good of man! :cat:‍:motorcycle:

Intruder detected, PC protectors GO! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes