What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

Technically not here for another couple hours, but I will post some nudes of my Yellow and Red Inks after work. Excited to try them out, normal inks lubed feel amazing.

3 Likes

Also finished my fiance’s cable for her SA arcane set.

Still haven’t found a case that she approves of :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Got this electrical typewriter over ebay. Gotta clean it up of course but the previous owner said it was in use only 4 years ago :joy:
So im hopefull thats all there is to do. If it sound good in use i will post a typing sound If thats of interest to anyone

8 Likes

yes please :smiley:

Got some bloody inks!

9 Likes

Godspeed has arrived!

2 Likes

Grabbed a Fugu & set of yellow GMK space bars from Oco that came in today. Got super lucky since the Fugu was the last one they had in stock! Not sure what the deal is with Oco selling Fugus at random & them not being in ETF’s current raffles, but very happy to grab one at retail price either way!

Close up of the Fugu, it’s a doubleshot one, it’s the dark Honeywell colorway I’m thinking?

Whatever colorway it is, it actually matches pretty decently with Jamon if you have some Pata Negra keys on with it. Although this will most likely end up being the Fugu I pair with Oblivion 2.0.

Then here is why I got the yellow GMK spacebars, to use them as accent bars with my JTK Yolch set. The yellow matches awesomely & I love the look it gives the set now. Although admittedly I usually do like to use spacebars tha are the same colors as the legends. Very few sets I have come across that looks better to me with the regular spacebar that matches the alpha’s color.

6 Likes

Going to be joining the small form factor club soon. Just got a Louqe Ghost S1 in their green color today.

Oh, yeah… Also not sure if I every posted the board in this picture.

• KBDFans 5 degree in purple
  • Laserboost brass plate with a fixed layout.
  • Retooled blacks with 72g sprits
  • GMK plum
11 Likes

The keycaps from that typewriter are topre compatible :wink:

Oh dann. I might just use it as a donor then. After all, who doesnt want a double iso enter keyboard?

Also sublegends on the keyboard itself is a trend i could get behind. Sadly i have zero talent in rendering or design else i might play around with that idea.

I keep seeing these PC cases pop up and I really want one! I guess it was kinda like a group buy thing for now? I don’t see them available on their site.

LOUQE Ghost S1 (Limestone) Amazon.com

@cijanzen manged to find mine on Amazon. Looks like that’s where a lot of their stock is.

1 Like

“Hella expensive cheese grater”, I thought for a second.

1 Like

You laugh, but I already have enough shredded cheddar for 5 bowls of chili now.

3 Likes

GMK Mint Chocolate & OG Dolch

10 Likes

Some Trash YOKs to replace my Razer Greetech housings with and a nice armada of licker sticker (and coaster!) from Mykeyboard

6 Likes

OG Dolch as in actual Dolch Pac caps or the OG Ivan Ivanovich GMK run? Either way nice score & I’m rather jealous of GMK Mint Chocolate! Kick myself for skipping that one every time I see it! Enjoy the new digs man! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Actual Dolch Pac caps! And thank you :smiley:

2 Likes

When my SA Laser arrives in a few months I’d be more than happy to send you my GMK Mint Chocolate for just the shipping price. I’ve sworn off anything not DS/S/XA profile ever since I tried my first set and I won’t be using my Mint & Chocolate afterwards.

2 Likes