What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

Extremely positive. I have skeleton hands and still needed to use tweezers to get them placed, and they can bend easy but I have not had any issues with functionality. I followed the advice of putting them on a switch to align them properly which saved me from a lot of headaches.

1 Like

I put 180g springs in kailh speed silvers and soldered them into a TKL. The speed silvers are interesting in that they actuate right at the top, so it’s not all bad, definitely a unique typing experience; but I definitely do regret tying up an awesome board (orange tkl) with such silly switches. It was before hot swap was as ubiquitous and in hindsight I kind of regret it, so I’d say hot swap is definitely the way to go.

2 Likes

I am really on a cable making kick. This is a neon pink/dark purple double sleeved cable for the SA Laser kit when it finally arrives.

5 Likes

That is good advice, thanks for the tips!

Finally got a tub of 205G0 to try out. The re-tooled blacks in my acrylic Clueboard could use a refreshing & I think they’ll be a good switch to use to get used to using 205G0 . While I was browsing switchmod I also came across the DCS Everyster set & sticker pack for it. I couldn’t help myself, ended up grabbing one of each LOL! Heads up though I got a Sadster in my pic which I picked up a while back, the Everyster set does not include one.

8 Likes

NYM84

4 Likes

POM plates from Ponoko. More photos will be posted in my Tsangan plate design files thread.

5 Likes

What sheet of POM is used here? Do you have a link?

Ponoko supplies POM sheets to cut your layout into.

1 Like

Nice case, why not ISO :thinking:

1 Like

America.

3 Likes

It’s just what I use. While I’m not planing to sell stuff, I may write an app that provides a platform for selling custom products which I think MK community badly needs yet existing vendors, including Etcy, can’t or won’t meet. It’s still in a brewing phase but one of the key feature I’ve identified is demand measuring tool.

1 Like

Realforce rgb tkl and bento :yum:

7 Likes

SA VoC came in and now my Doro67 is complete. The cream colour is a little whiter than I thought it would be but it’s nice and subtle.

11 Likes

XDA Canvas!

2 Likes

No really in the mail, but today i find this :slight_smile:

3 Cherry G81 ISO Be in POM. For less than 10 euros :smile:

My ISO Be family is growing slowly by certainly :slight_smile:

8 Likes

“Your Moon Is Mine Gobbler” by BrewCaps

3 Likes

Post a pic for us to see, that’s half the fun of this thread! Oh welcome to the community BTW! :facepunch:

all this ISO has me triggered. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

1 Like

My first big switch pickups: 100 or so orange Alps (to go along with a Lunar 65% kit that should arrive soon), along with some 3203 and 205g0 for some Gateron Yellows and Gateron Red Inks for future projects (thinking an Acrylice right now).

3 Likes