And what did you do to get yours sounding the way it does?
Here’s a recording of my Norbatouch (Novatouch):
Edit: Welp, I can’t seem to get an mp3 to play here properly… here’s the link to the file:
• Jeff’s norbatouch audio
Edit 2: Hmm… it now seems to play inline. Go figure.
• Silence-x rings
• Slider legs lubed with Krytox 205
• Stabs lubed with dielectric grease
• Small bits of Latex foam around the spacebar’s long stab
• Removed spring from space bar
• Sorbothane pad in the bottom of the case
• Keycaps are Leopold double-shot PBT