What groupbuys are you most looking forward to?

No Verne…

4 Likes

Doro67
SA Green Screen
GMK Nautilus Nightmares
fei switches

Looking to maybe get a 40% or something that is gasket mount in the future.

2 Likes

Switches:

• New Pandas (lol hopefully they’re just as good if not better than the og’s)
  • Zealios V2
  • NovelKeys Cream
  • FEI

Boards:

• Rama U80
  • Space65
  • Lynx L50
  • Verne

Keysets

• GMK Bento (This is absolutely stunning. Kinda regret buying GMK Metaverse oh well might just have to get another board for it)
  • GMK Wavez
1 Like

I got a JTK Raindrop R2 set with improved legends. It’s pretty decent , BUT, personally I don’t like the size of the legends on the F row and mods. The gmk ones look more elegant in my opinion.
JTK Raindrop R2 https://imgur.com/a/MgUqa3w

The size of those makes them pop up too much in my opinion,so that’s why I’m gonna skip the tripleshots & Hyperfuse.

As for the wanted stuff:
MT3 Godspeed;
Verne;

3 Likes

Susuwatari. First and only GB I’ve joined so far :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Switches:
Zealios V2 78g.

keysets:
ePBT kuro/shiro.
MT3 Godspeed.
GMK WoB Hiragana.
SA Pulse (Waiting sooo long for this to arrive…)

Case:
Imperial Hue (The actual only keyboard/case GB I entered thus far).

If I had more money this list would be so much larger. :stuck_out_tongue:

Boards
Conundrum - split, 40% ortholinear electro-capacitive keyboard
RGKBD Zygomorph (probably coming December or January)

Switches
Frank KBD lubed skies

Caps

• MT3 Godspeed
  • MT3 Godspeed Space Runes
  • MT3 Godspeed Ortho

Keyset: KAM Wraith (whenever that actually turns into a reality) and XDA Oblique and Extended 2048 (If that ever launches/starts an IC)

Keyboard: Boardwalk and SKBXX case

Switches: When the hell are cremes coming to normal people! I want some creamy switches in my new build!

1 Like

The IC is on Geekhack but I’ll start one here soon™.
I just need to get some renders and confirmations first
I have plans for this set :wink:

1 Like

Awesome!
I’ve been having a bad day so this is welcomed news~!

Glad to comfort you, have a great day dude!
And about KAM Wraith, Keyreative is aware and they’ll ping me as soon as they have aren’t busy anymore :wink:

1 Like

• Zealios V2 (ZealPC)
  • ALPS Orange (NovelKeys)
  • JTK Hyperfuse (NovelKeys)

Want:

• New Panda GB
  • Topre Hi-Pro profile for MX switches
  • Thicker Cubic profile keycaps with better mods
  • Hot-swappable 60% PCB with some unsoldered Kailh sockets for multiple layouts

Sooo… Palpatine DSA confirmed?

1 Like

Verne and Xeno are the two boards I’m looking forward to most right now. I really just want a nice TKL-esque board for work because I’m stuck using a $10 wireless Logitech until I get one :frowning:

TX60 Antique Copper Finish (my 2nd TX60; but the finish looks amazing)

I love this finish so much. I hope some big bezel boi comes out with it.

Looking forward to…
Switches

• Novelkeys Cream.
  • New Aristotle stems
  • Zilent v2 - holding off until R2 or R3 because reasons

Keycaps

• KAT Oasis
  • JTK Triple shots with crazy colorways (HIRAGANA PLS)
  • White on Black Hiragana
  • Nautilus Nightmares

Keebs

• EVE Taichi TKL
  • UEK

Mega want that doesn’t exist

• SA Hana
  • Doubleshot, icon mod SA 9009
  • Maxkey colorways that aren’t shit.

There’s a lot of sets in general I wish were SA.

2 Likes

I guess it’s worth reviving this for 2020!

Any Keyset or Keyboard GB y’all looking forward to?

I’m looking forward to my HBCP arriving later today (will post pics I promise).

I’m looking forward toward’s @Zambumon’s GMK Lux which seems like it’ll be a cool yellow and dark black.

If any of you all saw in Ryan Norbauer’s DSS After School email, he did say he was going to be working on more keyset designs in 2020, so I’m also excited to see what ideas sprout from there.

Aside from the few private GBs I can’t tell you all about until they ship, I am looking forward to seeing my LZ PhysiX ship this year as well as my Southpaw Fullsized ship out soon.

I think I really want to join in on a nice and unique 60% GB this year, how about you?

3 Likes

The GBs I’m looking forward to joining soon are the J-02 and GMK Hero (which apparently has been delayed again today :eyes:). A lot of people have been saying GMK Lux will be the perfect set for a black/brass board but I’m all about those green alphas.

In terms of what’s coming in, still waiting for news on my southpaw fullsize and looking forward to getting KAT milkshake. I’ve still been seeing pics of DSA milkshake here and there and I couldn’t think of a better set to try KAT with. The weirdos font looks fantastic. And as far as the southpaw… I just want the GB to be over. Still hyped to finish my camping themed board, but all the promises of things being done soon are wearing me out.

2 Likes

GMK Wasabi, GMK Bingsu + mats, DSA Palm Desert 1968, E 8.5, Archaic MX.

Need to get in on a couple more boards at some point, and potentially a KAT set.

2 Likes

Waiting on

• Xeno (2020 maybe?)

• Rama U80-A

Upcoming

Wishes

• That @Zambumon would do a proper, unlimited GB for the Verne now that he understands the logistics from the limited run.
1 Like

Waiting on GMK Wasabi & Sanctuary Rebirth (saw some pics of a test run set & it looked great😃) right now. Then GMK Unit-01 is the only GB I am really looking forward to right now but I’m sure that’ll change sooner than later LOL!

1 Like