Love those caps. Legends look great this time around!
I am quite pleased with how they turned out. They’re crisp, straight, and centred, and at least for me, all the right orientation!
How did you get that Kishsaver?
That looks beautiful, the ortho game on it is awesome.
It kind of makes me think of a dream keyboard that I tend to think about.
A ortho board that will be able to fit a standard keyset.
Alphas and Numbers/F-keys would be set in ortho fashion with the mods in the same location but just kind of fanned out in a weird set of wings.
Do you have the KVM hub/Switch box connector and cables to properly use it? I have the big brother with the three color LCD screens that I bought NOS but have no way of using it!
I grabbed the prototype case from keyboardbelle.com. There were a couple of prototypes up for sale, I imagine there will be more up for sale when the design is finalized.
Brass Plate (I think HHKB style make more sense for brass, but )
Cherry Blues (Stock)
1UpKeyboards RGB 60%
Cassette Case Prototype no one else has yet
- Keycap: Cubic Troubled Minds (Cubic Willy Wonka alphas + Cubic Jukebox Mint modifiers)
- Plate: Brass plate from 1Upkeyboards.com
- PCB: DZ60
- Switch: Outemu Sky w/Sky top lubed with Tribosys 3204 and 65g SPRiT spring
- Case: Pok3r case
Very nice, gonna have to pick this up when its available!
I don’t have the kvm hub but I do have the connector box and proper cable. If you DM on discord, I can link you to both.
nice! wat pad is that with the f rows and numkeys??
- TX1800v2 Titan Grey, brass plate, vintage black stems in zeal bottoms, cherry tops (filmed), 65g SPRIT springs on alphas, 63.5g on mods, lubed with Krytox 106 and victorinox multioil
- M6-A Special Edition Moon, Revo Whites, stock springs 62g, lubed with 104 and 106
Keycaps are a mix between Cherry OG WoB and ePBT 9009