What is on your desk today?

:smiley:

Clueboard with lubed Zilents, and Mod PBT keycaps.

7 Likes

Not my desk, but rather on a cafe’s desk :sunny:

3 Likes

On my desk but I moved it to get this shot.
Details: Moon TKL with lubed C3 Tangerine Milky Bottom Switches, r1 9009 PBT keycaps, Brass Plate, C3 LDN RGB 80% PCB, lubed GMK stabilizers.

13 Likes

Woke up this morning and decided that I should try to dome swap my 55g domes from my Realforce into my HHKB. I also took the extra spring from the space bar in my Realforce and used it for the HHKB space bar because I like that extra weight as I can be pretty heavy handed.

Bottom line. I like the HHKB significantly more than I did before with the heavier domes because I feel like I can actually rest my fingers on the keys now, but I think overall I like the feel of the Realforce with 55g domes best. Will I switch back? I don’t know it was a bit more annoying than I initially thought it’d be to dome swap. It was nice typing on an almost standard ANSI layout again for a bit. Think I may be getting tired of Topre though, so I may end up selling both of those boards to fund a build with a new hotswap board and Halo Trues.

So sexy! :smiley:

Last little bit of sunshine for the year :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Get two pieces YDPM40BLE PCBs, still no idea how to make these.

1 Like

Thanks!

Snappy, smooth, and joyfully loud

• switch: Halo stem, Bsun housing, 65g spring, lubed w/3204 lube
  • plate: brass
  • PCB: GH60
  • case: Tofu

5 Likes

New look for my Novatouch. Can’t wait for my Norbatouch to arrive.

7 Likes

Keycult No.1 in military green with brass plate and weight, built with Gat Yellows and finished with Skidolcha. It is one heavy boy.

7 Likes

7 Likes

Leeku MX1800 PCB, Cherry MX silent black, Cherry 1800 case and OG Cherry caps combined with GMK caps.

5 Likes

Hawwww, a g80-1800 :heart_eyes:

My desk is pretty exciting sometimes

6 Likes

Get force curvy!

Damn I’d like to get my hands on that keyset!

5 Likes

Some topre love with my new KBDfan 9009 set. I’m bummed that I didn’t get the color enter,ESC and spacebar.

However I had a spicy spacebar on deck to give it a bit of pop!

What you guys think?

4 Likes