White setups

I replaced my case with a white one, before it was black, now that I have lubed my switches and stabs, can you show me some white setups? also I am still thinking about getting a SA or maybe just agmk clone depends i might go bow or wob or maybe just SA with white and black

2 Likes

MT3 has a similar height to SA, but I find it a lot easier to type on:

If GMK’s quality control is a 99, the QC of whoever makes these for Dorp is maybe at a 90; I’ve bought a handful of MT3 doubleshot sets for myself and build clients, and I’ve had to exchange a few for injection defects - but if you have the patience for that (or if you just get an “A” set to begin with) you’ll end up with a truly killer set of caps. They look great, they feel great, and they sound great.

Color-wise, these are a pretty neutral white; between the warm, paper-pulp white of Winmix BoW (the set Novelkeys had for a while) and the cool bleached white of EPBT x GOK BoW that was on KBDFans. You might see they’re a bit less warm than the painted white of the Durgod Hades case in the photo.

1 Like

Drop’s MT3 WOB set is really nice. I’m tempted to get another set.

Here’s my white-ish setup, I’ll have some new spacebars coming to replace the Return/Shift key combo.

3 Likes

thanks bro

1 Like

Are you getting the Susuwatari bars or something else?

I found a fellow on Etsy who makes keycaps out of Ash and he’s going to make the same sizes, but with a convex top like a spacebar. He just recently bought up a few sets of MT3 profile caps so he got them modeled up and read to machine so these should fit right in.

2 Likes

I don’t know if you saw, but Matt3o released STL files for MT3 R0 and 6.25 spacebar:

1 Like

Oh shoot I forgot all about these, I should send that over to Rickard. I’m sure his models are fine, but these might help.

1 Like

For like 30 whole seconds, I thought you meant compressed burnt remains, not the kind of wood.

Man people do all kinds of wild stuff on etsy nowadays

1 Like

I smell a group buy! :laughing:

1 Like

A MF68 rebuild with Gat milky yellows and Snow Caps:

An acrylic Preonic with white case and plate foam, Boba U4 switches, and Snow Caps. I don’t have the picture, but I had the backlight as white during the winter months :smiley:

4 Likes

Serika (MT3 in my case, very nice Profile) also looks good on white Keyboard…

2 Likes

Maybe you want to consider KAT Alpha? :slight_smile: It’s what I’m using now

2 Likes