My OSA, Alice, and Lubrigante
- Switches: Purple Yok switches; lubed with 3204 on the base and GPL 206 G00 on the stem and 63.5g springs
- Plate: aluminum
- Keycaps: GMK Shoko
- Other Notes: the alu is raw. Still planning on having it anodized locally. Designed by Blindassassin111 and jrhoutx. VIA compatible PCB by @Blindassassin111 . Brass weight on the bottom.
- Switches: Holy Pandas lubed with VPF 1514
- Plate: brass
- Keycaps: GMK Q:01
- Other Notes: the OG; Designed by Yuktsi
- Switches: Gateron Black Inks lubed with 3204 on the base and 3203 on the stems
- Plate: POM Half Plate
- Keycaps: GMK Striker
- Other Notes: designed by @Zambumon. Cut by thebeephaha. The rest of this case is acrylic. Uses a TGR Alice PCB.
Yup I really love this layout. How about you?