LOL, they look adorable, and there is a limit to how much scoop I prefer, but that limit is not a negative number. ![]()
Well the “wider key surface means more unwanted presses” crowd have something new they can buy now.
AliExpress have MOG caps with a few (3?) different designs for ~$30. I managed to avoid hitting the ‘buy now’ button so far.
Oh God, another dumbass Chinese uniform profile to make “cute” keycaps in…from Akko, no less.
Speaking of, I ordered their Starry Night OSA set, I’m curious how it will turn out. The colors are perfect for a purple Neo Ergo I’m planning to get.
I have only seen their OSA online, but their SA-L (when they were in stock) punched above their weight, price wise. There’s not a world of difference between them and the SP caps I just got from Drop. I also have their particular flavor of MDA on the way, which i suspect is literally identical to Womier’s XVX/ISA, but I’ll find out for sure.
They look like they’d feel horrendous to type on, all for the sake of looking cute… Definitely not my jam, but I doubt they’d be making multiple sets if there wasn’t at least some interest in it. Just feel sorry for someone who decides to use this profile regularly. Looks like a sure fire way to get some kind of RSI in your hands/wrists… ![]()
I think KAT profile with PBS top could be the winner.
I ordered a set of Toy keycaps since they were only $15, and they arrived today.
Easily the least ergonomic keycap profile I own - sooo many typos! But I do enjoy the look (or at least 12 year old me would’ve enjoyed the look back in the mid 80s).
Can anyone confirm if PFF keycaps are the same as PBS keycaps, using the same moulds, etc.
Different profile

