[Artisan] Hoi An Bridge Pagoda - Groupbuy by The Eye Key

Hello everyone,

Continuing the scenic series in Vietnam, I would like to introduce keycaps Hoi An Bridge Pagoda, Hoi An Bridge Pagoda is the symbol of Hoi An ancient town, a world cultural heritage recognized by UNESCO in 1999. Product is one of the products in the project of famous landmarks in Vietnam, including: Hoan Kiem Lake, Ben Thanh Market, terraced fields, Dambri waterfall, Son Doong cave, Ha Long Bay … It is an ideal place to travel, I want to bring beautiful pictures of my country to you, hope everyone will like it.

Form order here

My email: Luongthuongnguyen@gmail.com

• Specifications:
  • Material: Resin, Clay
  • Profile support: SA R1
  • Stem: Cherry Mx
  • Usable with light.
  • Content:
  • GB time: 02/18/2019 - 02/25/2019
  • Expected delivery time: 6 weeks - If the quantity is bigger than expected, we will repeat 1 weeks.
  • International shipping: US,Canada,EU,Australia: 10$, Asia: 6$ (delivery time: 7 to 25 days).
  • Cost: 47$
  • Payments With Paypal.
  • Invoice and payment instructions will be emailed to each member after the order is registered, please pay within 2 working days after receiving the invoice.
  • This product will be checked carefully before delivery to you, with any errors when receiving the product, please contact us, we will swap other products for you with error we handcraft (stem cracking, tightening, tilting surface, many scratches, …).

Thank you for your interest, wish you a good day

2 Likes