[Artisan] Slime artisan keycaps | Color customization and Free shipping

Introducing the Slimy Artisan Keycap - a magical delight for your keyboard! This transparent keycap features a lovable slime character with a heart inside. Get yours now and let your keyboard shine with slime-filled cuteness! Each keycap may have slight visual variations, making it a truly unique piece for your keyboard setup.

Product Details

• Epoxy resin
  • MX stem

Product Images

Pricing

• Price: $38 USD
  • Product links:

Shipping

• International shipping is available with tracking.
  • Delivery Times:- 15-30 days - $0 USD (all countries, full tracking)
  • ~14-17 days - $0 USD (US only, partial tracking)
  • Knobs will be shipped from Ukraine.
  • Please note that shipping delays may occur but I am doing my best to avoid it.

Payment Methods

• Payment method: PayPal

Get in Touch

Order Information

• All orders will be shipped within 7 business days.
  • Please note that shipping delays may occur but I am doing my best to avoid it.

Custom colors

If you have a specific color combination in mind for our artisan keycaps, don’t hesitate to reach out! I am more than happy to accommodate your requests and create a one-of-a-kind keycap that perfectly matches your style. Let’s collaborate and make your keyboard truly unique.

To request a custom color combination, simply leave a comment with your preferences when placing your order. If you have any specific ideas or questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly. I value your input and want to ensure that you receive a keycap that truly reflects your style.

Let’s collaborate and create a one-of-a-kind artisan keycap that’s tailored to your taste. Your keyboard deserves a touch of personalization, and I’m excited to make it happen for you!

1 Like

Hey, I know Keebtalk is not that much into artisan keycaps, but I would really appreciate some feedback. Specifically what’s wrong with Sui, since these keycaps have been sold in a total of 0 keycaps :smiling_face_with_tear: but all I’ve seen was positive feedback and I personally like how it looks.

I really love your artisans! I have no experience making them but from my perspective, i think this slime in comparison to the R*muru one does not have features that feel nearly as defined especially on like the blue ones so that could be the issue? they’re still gorgeous though!

1 Like

You might be right. Thank you for feedback)

1 Like

anytime! keep up the great work!

1 Like