Buying / Selling Discords?

Are there any larger / very active discords with a marketplace? I’m not aware of any off the top of my head and I’m not a big fan of using r/mm. I also haven’t had the most luck on geekhack or keebtalk as of late since it seems like the user base has gotten much smaller. Let me know if you have any thoughts!

1 Like

The MechMarket Discord may be what you’re looking for. There’s no official connection between the two but I’ve found it to be a nice alternative now that Reddit is dead to me.

3 Likes

Thank you

Could you send a new link?

I joined the MechMarket Discord to have a look around. Frankly, it seems vastly inferior to both the MechMarket subreddit and other trading communities that have moved to Discord like HardwareSwap.

Off-topic, but are you a fellow/former Apollo user? My Reddit time has gone to basically zero since they killed all the good apps.

1 Like

Yup, and same. Apollo made my Reddit experience and the way the API changes were handled left a bad taste in my mouth. I’ve sold the last remnants of MX things that I no longer needed so thankfully I’m done with mechmarket.

2 Likes

If you find scrolling through the Reddit UI painful, try Endgames | Marketplace. We aggregate all the r/mm posts into a better UI with search and filtering. As a bonus, if you have an Endgames account, if you click “View Post” or “Send a Private Message”, we will track your clicks so you can know which posts you’ve viewed in the past: Sign In

1 Like

1 Like
1 Like

Could you send invite link again? plz :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

Sorry to bug ya, but any chance you could send a new invite link?

1 Like

Let me know if it don’t work, I’m on mobile right now.

1 Like

That worked, thanks!

1 Like

sorry to ask but can i have chance to have link?

Thanks

1 Like

:point_down::point_down:MechMarket Discord Invite Link:point_down::point_down:

(Unlimited users/No expiry)

1 Like