C3 kiwi

I had a conference call at 3 p.m. but I guess I have another chance.

i held off on themā€¦ may still go for the second drop.

hey guys, you know you can actually get the similar T1s from durock aliexpress store :slight_smile: unless its the colour you are going forā€¦

1 Like

Definitely the color for me. :green_square:

3 Likes

The housing is supposed to be different as well. Seems like you could make these if you have tangerines and a set a T1s.

2 Likes

The Tangies housing with a T1 stem will simulate how smooth the Kiwis are, but wonā€™t have the same tactility as the contact leaves arenā€™t as aggressive.

2 Likes

maybe take the stems from these and put them in the yok mint panda housingā€¦to be my first frankenswitch.

make some unholy pandasā€¦and whatever a kiwi housing with halo clears areā€¦but we will see

1 Like

For science!

3 Likes

Oh wow - just got shipping notification on these - somehow I expected that to take longer. (Noice.)

So. I ordered the 120 pack, and what Iā€™m hoping to do is get my hands on an extra two or three from someone else so I can fill two 61-key boards with them - one for a local friend and one for me.

Once they come in, any chance someone would be willing to part with two or three individual Kiwis?

Happy to pay or trade - Iā€™ve got loads of random switches lying around including Tangies, Silk Yellows, Silent Inks, Silent Box Browns, etc. - and once they get made, Iā€™ll have a small number of extra EV-01 switches, and Iā€™ll have Boba U4ā€™s coming in at some point soon as well.

Just got the same notification. I will probably have a spare or few.

2 Likes

Sweet. Well if you find that is the case once you have them in-hand, give me a shout and weā€™ll figure something out.

Iā€™ll let you know when I have them in hand.

These are very good-looking switchesā€¦

ā€¦ and snappy! The leaf is definitely more aggressive than that of the Tangerine, maybe more close to an even more tactile Koala.

Edit: @5thoughts - So this is cool; my tub had two extra switches, so I have exactly how many I need. :metal:

6 Likes

Right on! Love it when a plan comes together.

1 Like

Enter my non-existent Photoshop skills portraying the A-Team assembling a weaponized Kiwi switch out of spare parts.

1 Like