[CA-MB][H] E-White Leaf60, Top Clack Navy M6-A Macropad (1 of 4) [W] PayPal

Timestamp

I was recently let go from my job so I’m trying to free up some funds by selling a few items. I’m offering an e-white Leaf60 in good condition aside from a scratch in the top centre edge of the case (documented in photos in timestamp link) and a navy brass M6-A that I had won from Top Clack.

Leaf60 Details

e-white finish with clear polycarbonate plate, 1 hotswap PCB, Zeal Zilent switches (lubed with Tribosys 3203 and 106 on the springs), and ePBT Transparent Stabilizers with gold wires. Includes original box and packaging along with a coiled white USB-C to USB-A cable.

There is a small scratch in the top centre edge of the case. It is not very visible when looked at straight-on but it needs to be documented and there are images in the timestamp that show clearly where the scratch is and multiple angles. I am happy to provide more images if requested.

Asking: $450 USD Shipped to CONUS/Canada with switches or $420 USD without switches. (Sold)

M6-A Details

Brass with navy blue mirror-polished finish. This is a special edition of only 4 that were ever made in this colour. I originally won this from a Top Clack giveaway. The M6-A comes with original DSA keycaps, BOX white switches, cable, reset pin pusher, polishing cloth, carrying case, and original packaging.

Asking: $225 USD shipped to CONUS/Canada (Not FCFS) (Sold)

Thanks for taking a look. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM. If you’re interested, please comment on this post before sending a PM.

I’m sorry to hear that dude, hopefully you can bounce back quickly.

I’ll take the M6-A if it’s still available.

People posting on here is dangerous :thinking: I’m gonna end up with a bunch of stuff I didn’t know I didn’t need.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words. It is still available and I’d be very happy to send it your way! I’ll PM you in a moment.

1 Like

Sorry my dude. Hopefully the unemployment doesn’t cramp your style too much. Leaf 60 looks awesome. I’m actually typing on a yellow one right now. I’m sure it will be snatched up fast.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that you’ve been hit with some hard times, but I’m sure you’ll rebound better than ever before :slight_smile:

I hope y’all are paying attention to that leaf60 because that’s not too shabby right there with it all built up!

1 Like

Thanks a bunch. It is a very nice board! Hoping the sale of these will help to prevent any cramping :joy:

Thanks friend. I’m trying to stay positive and see it as an opportunity!

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that :frowning:

I cross the fingers for you to quickly find an even better job than before.

1 Like