[california bay area][wts] 15x old GMK trays

Edit: they gone

Local only, I don’t think it’s worth it to ship them and don’t want to go to the effort, please don’t ask. Fifteen trays plus or minus one, but you gotta come get them either near my home or work (95050/95008). I’ll also throw in the jtk toxic neon green one pictured. $30 for all? Idk make an offer

1 Like

Nice trays to replace the newer-stye GMK trays! I can take them all for $30 or so, but I’m local to 94015.
Unfortunately, I won’t be able to drive down to 95050/95008 until after New Years.

1 Like

They’re not going anywhere, I’m fine to wait until then. If I’m up that way in the next week or so I’ll let you know but I don’t really plan on going anywhere

1 Like

Cool. Likewise, I’ll keep you posted on my status.

rip, wish I were local

I’m willing to pay $100 if you ship it. Please. Thank you.

U should look into some JTK-trays if you got that money to burn.

I prefer the GMK style trays.

they break so easily though

1 Like

Sorry, like I said in the post, not interested in shipping

1 Like

Yeah they’re so annoying, like keeping them in the trays would probably be more efficient than a box of bags for looking for what I want and not take up that much more space, but like they’re so annoying with the pins and cracking them and the time it takes to put them in and out

1 Like

What do you mean I love fussing about with multiple half-to-fully-busted pins just to open/close my keycap storage </sarcasm>

1 Like

If they’re still available and not claimed, I’ll take em. I’m one city over.