Can someone please tell where the heck is gaf caps maker?

Gaf caps are one of the most popular and rare artisans. The reason is just because the caps the maker made was near perfection and look so good. Sadly the last post for gaf caps artisans on Instagram was 83 weeks ago. Many people are sad since they can’t get a hold of these artisan. While some people are just happy so they could sale it for 2.8k.

(https://www.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/comments/vy9bu2/usga_h_tgr_alice_red_artisans_kwk_gaf_bro_caps_w/)

I mean wth that’s a lot of money. So basically there isn’t any good way to get these artisans unless your Elon Musk. Basically wrapping it up I have some questions, Where is the maker? Is he or she ok? What happened?

This isn’t helpful at all, but people have the right to disappear from the internet.

I genuinely don’t understand what’s going on with this community anymore. $2000 for a single keycap which you never press, unbelievable.

I guess I can’t really say anything about stupid buying because I myself have spent a lot in “useless” stuff, but…2k for a single keycap. Just doesn’t make any sense to me, you can get 3 great custom keyboards for that money with cool keycap sets and nice switches to pair them with.

Back on your original question, the maker might have just taken a year or two off. Nothing bad with disappearing from the internet, unless you have unfulfilled orders and people have actually given you money (looking at MintAutumn).

1 Like

They do but the person hyped the cap sooooo much and just disappears

AFAIK GAF quit making artisans specifically because people were going crazy over caps & flipping them for outrageous amounts of money. I believe dude was more about the community & making cool stuff, then when the hype train & flip crew came by he decided to not get on. A huge stand up move IMO if that is the truth. He could’ve easily made a shit ton of money + clout just on his caps but decided that is not what the community should be about & lead by example.

2 Likes

Me & you both man, Jaxx is an asshole for just disappearing. All that BS about Rukia will be done & I’m just going silent for my mental health. Yet here we are almost 3 years later & not even a peep from Jaxx let alone our boards. Wonder if those supposed China boards that got scuffed by customs were ever real at all… LOL!