Clear with gold wires Everglide/Durock stabs in stock at TKC

TKC has these stabilizers in stock right now & will start shipping orders March 30th. Thought I should throw a heads up out since I’ve been looking for some of these for awhile with no luck & figured there’d be at least a few other of yins in the same boat. Ordered myself two sets, one for my new black E6.5 PCB that I’ll be pairing with a PC plate when I get it. Then one just to have as I keep hearing they are great & preliminary tests with the purple Durock set I got back that up IME.

2 Likes

Thanks for posting this! I have a couple of builds coming up and I was in the market to try something other than GMK stabs. Ordered 2 sets!

1 Like

Not that you shouldn’t support TheKey.Company but If you can wait for longer shipping, kprepublic is selling those and smokey transparent ones on AliExpress
https://a.aliexpress.com/_dTuzWMc

2 Likes

Nice, they’re a bit cheaper on ali too. Thanks for the heads up! Gonna keep my order with TKC this time, but good to know another vendor for them!

Why didn’t I see those smokey one’s before I ordered the translucent purple one’s. Well well…

1 Like

Yeah I’m not a huge fan of the translucent purple ones either. I got a set from Novelkeys in that color, much prefer the clear or smokey.