Cleveland, OH Meetup

If you’re looking for a smaller, more-laid-back meetup, to recover from KeyCon 2019, or just hang out with the local nerds, this is it. The beer is very good, and brewed on-site. Last year we were sharing space with people having a dog birthday party, and that’s a memory that will last a lifetime.

Follow the link in the Reddit Post for the Discord Channel.

Note that the time of the event has been pushed back to 4:00 PM to prevent a scheduling conflict at the brewpub. All ages are welcome, this is a nice place.

I hope to see a few of you there.

5 Likes

A friendly reminder that this is coming up in short order.

Unfortunately, I’ll not be able to make it. I have to fly out bright and early the next day for an unforeseen business trip, but my son will be there with everything I was hoping to bring. I am, of course, terribly disappointed; the Cleveland meets are nice, laid back affairs with congenial attendees.

1 Like

Planning on being there!

1 Like

Bummer man… :frowning: I was looking forward to hanging with you guys again. Oh well Murphy’s law in action as usual. Also TBH though I’m not 100% sure I’ll make it now either. I got the two days I requested off, but my doctor decided to schedule my next appointment for the 20th… go figure… Thankfully it’s an 8am app. so I could still make it up to Cleveland in time if I leave straight after that. Is Ben gonna be there?

Yeah, he’ll be there. He’s been working on getting a new sculpt ready to show. I might make it too, but it’s a close call.

1 Like