Dream builds?

I’ll take it! Wow.

1 Like

Probably number one on my short list of customs I wish I’d gotten in on. Definitely a dream build for the aesthetics alone.

I keep forgetting the name of the other one I feel that way about - IIRC it’s a metal keeb inspired by Cherry’s boards, kind of like the NCR 80 but aluminum. I think it’s simultaneously very 80’s but also timeless.

4 Likes

I have been considering the CorneECRevival but am not sure about no number row layout. If this had numbers similar to the Iris keyboard, it would probably be perfect for me. Maybe one day…

1 Like

This badboy?

2 Likes

That’s the one.

1 Like

Maltron-like Topre staggered ergo split keyboard with Ergodox modifier clusters and adjustable columns. Currently building one myself, with custom PCBs and everything.

Have you entered the OGR raffle? I am on the fence, I really like it but not sure I want to throw away 550$ rn.

2 Likes

The price is steep, but the OG Cherry aesthetics hooked me I entered.

IBM LKB-0107, but Topre. Without the numpad. Standard Topre beige and grey dye sub keycaps. I think that would be it for me.

Wow, that is gorgeous. The HB-85 is really up there on my list of “damn, shoulda just bit the bullet” along with the ALF X3 Renova. (ALF drama probably-responsibly caused me to avoid that)