Drop: GMK Oblivion Launching June 4

3 Likes

Hope you’ll be accepting orders from the comments!

1 Like

I was going to no-brainer join this buy but now… dracula. Must… decide…

2 Likes

Gotta support my boy @Oblotzky

3 Likes

That’s how I feel… And with Bento extras coming soon too… It’s a toughie…

If anything I might just get the Hagoromo alphas…

Nah… Dracula is not as good looking. Especially with the hue of purple it has.

You know you have a problem when you buy a GMK set you already own.

2 Likes

The drop finalized today, the second GMK set in a row that got me for over $200 :dizzy_face: LOL! First Jamon & now this, to be fair though I went in pretty hardcore on both sets. Base set, Jamoneities, Pata Negra, Eñe Survival kit, Space bars kit, & Numpad kit on Jamon. Then Git Base, Hagoromo Cadet Alphas, & Oblivion Cadet kit for Oblivion V2. Can’t wait for this set as I have been drooling over pics of the original runs for quite awhile!

1 Like

I only got in on the GIT base, but I’m looking forward to it!

1 Like

I got monochrome and spacekeys. I’m amazed how well this set did!

Yeah usually I don’t go as crazy when buying sets, but both are in my top 5 favorite colorways & I had the extra cash to go ham on the orders these times. So I figured why not treat myself while I can LOL! Since I got the Hagoromo Cadet alphas & Oblivion Cadet kit on top of the GIT Base I’d always be willing to lend you one of the alternate alphas for a photoshoot or just to try them out in the future though! Not like I’d have all of them in use at one time. :+1:

1 Like

In for regular base, oblivion cadet, monochrome base, Hagoromo cadet alpha, and alternate function colors. Ouchie. It really was too much, but I figured I could sell them down the road, right?

1 Like

I got in for regular base kit and space keys. I was instantly attracted to the fact that the set is mostly gray with the nice hit of color on the modifiers. I’m pretty excited for it given that I just got my first GMK set in Jamón and I’ve fallen in love with the feeling of typing on it dearly.

2 Likes

I guess I’m in the minority, oblivion just doesn’t really do much for me. I ended up passing on this one

3 Likes

And that is quite alright! I actually got the monokit so I could combine it with other more vibrant kits. But I also realize that most of my Keysets are fairly muted.

1 Like

See now that’s a solid idea. I considered it just for that