Endgames.io - Build your endgame, add it to your collection, it's that simple

Thanks! Trying to accurately get a bunch of my older, more obscure sets in there. Tracking down info from circa 2015 has been tough, but also neat.

1 Like

Thanks for your contributions bro. You’re killing it. Definitely interested in seeing your collection once you add everything to your profile.

2 Likes

Hey,

Forgot to give you an example, check out these 2 items in my collection: Endgames | bLaZ3n's and Endgames | bLaZ3n's. Then on their respective product pages: Endgames | GMMK Pro and Endgames | Mode SixtyFive. You’ll see on my collection item page the build details, then on the product pages its listed as inspiration for other users.

just one thing “dielectric lube” is very, very generic. all silicone lube is dielectric. superlube is dielectric lube, “durex play” is “dielectric lube” :smiley:

would be nice to have brands, like Superlube “Multipurpose PTFE” grease (comes in oil or grease) etc

otherwise you end up with people buying literal “dielectric grease” for spark plugs like permatex :stuck_out_tongue:

… or bag lubing with grease :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you. I’ve updated the options: I changed Dielectric to Permatex Dielectric, added Krytox GPL 105, and renamed 205g0 to Krytox 205g0.

2 Likes