[EU-AT] [H] Realforce RGB TKL, Unbuilt KBD19X Two-Tone Black/Silver + 2x PCBs + Brass Plate [W] PayPal/Trades

Timestamps

Hello!

Looking to sell these two boards I have no use for anymore. The price already includes the PayPal fees, however not the shipping fees. Depending on location and weight it varies between 10-25€ for tracked and insured shipping. International shipping should be possible, albeit more expensive.

Please comment before you PM me, thanks!

Item Description Pictures Price Available?
Realforce RGB TKL Have not been using this as much as anticipated and looking to cut down my collection. I have had it imported from Amazon Japan about half a year ago and paid ~300€. Overall I enjoyed it much more than my Novatouches and I would even argue the sliders are better than those of a Novatouch. However, the downside is the stabilizers cannot be harvested, if that is your intention. The keycaps have no shine whatsoever and I have not modified it nor even opened it. Comes with all the accessoires. Pictures 225€ Yes
KBD19X Two-Tone Black/Silver + 2x PCBs + Brass Plate KBD19X case in a two-tone colourway with a black top and silver bottom + weight, 2x PCBs which both are working flawlessly, a brass plate and the acrylic diffusor. Has never been assembled. The black top is pretty much flawless, the silver bottom however has a slight scratch near the weight. I can also include the plate file. Pictures 400€ Yes
1 Like

Hi, is the case still available?

Hi!

Yeah, it’s still available.

Bump

Bump

Bro do you actually have a plate file for the kbd19x?

Hi!

I do, but I only provide the file for the buyer.

Bump