[EU] KEYGEM – A new vendor in Europe

Hey KEEBTALK,

In the last years, we learned more and more about mechanical keyboards and always had the idea to open our own shop and now it is finally done.

About Us:

Currently we are a team of 2 mechanical keyboard enthusiasts. We are living in Germany so our business is based in Europe. We are both 30+ and work in the mechanical and automotive industries.

Our Business:

We named our business “KEYGEM” because we think that mechanical keyboards are something unique and special like gemstones. So we combined the gemstone with the key and designed a fitting logo.

Right now we work on new business relations and hope to host our first group buy for the European region soon.

Currently our offer is still limited but we are already expanding it and developing our own products.

We look forward to the future and the further course of 2020.

Greetings
Anjiro and Chiffre - keygem.store

13 Likes

Welcome guys, happy to have more EU shops !

Maybe being in Germany may help towards some GMK Keysets at lower prices in the future :smiley:

2 Likes

Great, a new seller based in Germany :blush:

2 Likes

Woohoo. Glad to see another EU vendor enter the game. Good luck and I look forward to seeing what you have.

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:!

Just remember the North! =)

2 Likes

This is amazing guys… Good luck and good work for all

2 Likes

Welcome! And thanks for contributing to the diversity of the still rather small European mech keeb vendor market!

1 Like

Of course we will. :blush:

We are pleased that we finally have Gateron KS-9 switches in our product range.

Our Krytox GPL 205 Grade 0 is available again and the SPRiT Springs will be available again soon.

as a german kid this has me super excited, wishing you the best guys!

1 Like

Click on this link to participate: https://gleam.io/i8lKC/keygem-3-x-10-euro-giftcard-giveaway
The winners will be announced on Sunday the 10th May.

1 Like

Entered! Definitely a cool giveaway!

1 Like

3 Likes

Aww geez, I just ordered a bunch of stuff. :joy:

1 Like

Do not forget it is SUMMER SALE :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why this thread dead keygem good vendor :crying_cat_face:

3 Likes

Can I just say How happy I am to have such a good store in Germany!!!

They ship faster than anything and the costumer service is amazing.

2 Likes

3 Likes

They also handle international sales and shipping (in my case Norway) very well.
And very happy with the communication too.

4 Likes