Favorite comedy shows/movies?

Comedy movies:

Life of Brian, holy grail

Not much of a comedy TV show fan tbh. I don’t think they make them quite like what I liked anymore.

Like mash and golden girls

3 Likes

Robot Chicken

2 Likes
2 Likes

Patriot and Perpetual Grace Ltd. are two of the best shows I have ever seen. Neither are specifically comedies but both are deeply funny and amazing.

1 Like

It’s not necessarily a comedy, but Demon Slayer has made me laugh out loud more than once; a privilege usually reserved solely for The Office.

2 Likes

veep for recent, the larry sanders show for older

1 Like

Shows:
It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Arrested Development (just the first few seasons)
Dave Chapelle Show (the early stuff)
Reno 911

Movies:
Tropic Thunder
In Bruges
Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
Seven Psychopaths
This is the End
Nacho Libre
What We Do in the Shadows
Four Lions

3 Likes

The TV show is pretty funny too. Though I haven’t watched a ton of it.

2 Likes

An all-time favorites list requires some mulling over (and frankly, would be a long list), but I’m confident that Ted Lasso was my favorite comedy in 2020.

Nichijou is great, and I feel like a lot of anime/shows are a mix of comedy and something else. One Piece (obviously) and Uchōten Kazoku are a couple of my favorite comedy-ish anime.

+++

I like a lot of the mentions above! So, I’ll include some that haven’t been said yet:

Shows: 30 Rock, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Scrubs, The Simpsons, and Archer would definitely be on my list.

Movies: This list would be way too long; but, Dodgeball, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Hangover, Home Alone, Billy Madison, and Animal House would all have a spot on the list.

1 Like

A show I have only watched clips in since it doesnt run here, but that I absolutely love: Letterkenny

How could I forget!?

3 Likes

Movies:

TV:

I feel like I may have dated my self…

7 Likes

Ted Lasso, The Thin Blue Line, Friday Night Dinner, Bob’s Burgers, Wellington Paranormal

1 Like