Favorite comedy shows/movies?

What are your favorite comedy TV shows and movies? I’ll start: I was liking Brooklyn 99, but they have stopped making season 7 :cry:. I like the classic movies as well. What about you?

2 Likes

Perfectenschlag.

5 Likes

Kung Fu Hustle is perhaps one of my favorite Steven Chow comedies

3 Likes

Lots of people will recommend the Office, it is great but I think I prefer Parks and Rec. It is the more consistent of the two shows. The Office has higher highs, but lower lows as well.

Chappelle Show is amazing and still holds up.

While not exactly comedies, I highly recommend WandaVisions and Falcon and the Winter Soldier on Disney+.

1 Like

Trailer Park Boys, Flight of the Conchords and a newer one - Search Party

1 Like

I agree. I also felt like I got more attached to the characters in contrast to The Office.

I fucking love “Space Force”,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4mY2asIjWk

3 Likes

Oh Yeah!
Very funny and still a real and aestetic kungfu fighting movie.

Of the same autor there is also the very funny Shaolin Soccer: Shaolin Soccer (2001) - IMDb

2 Likes

Pic of destiny and Clerks II

1 Like

If you enjoy British humour you need to watch Detectorists. Do it!

1 Like

Clerks II is hilarous :smiley:
But still I preferred the first one :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s funny, but on the other hand so many already outdated references and so many missed opportunities.

Im still stuck on the 2000’s comedies like Super Troopers, Beerfest, Wedding Crashers, Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Anchor Man, and Step Brothers. Its probably nostalgia, but newer comedies dont do it for me like the ones from that time.

3 Likes

Nichijou is a goldmine.

https://youtu.be/Z7Et0a8fnuw

1 Like

I watched two or three episodes of that one and didn’t find it to be funny at all and gave up

I’ve been watching king of the hill lately, what a great one

4 Likes

Can’t go wrong with old standards like Tommy Boy, Old School, and Super Troopers.

“Flight of the Concords” was epic, and I’m glad I got to see them live in their heyday.

My family watches “Bob’s Burgers” religiously.

“Life in Pieces” is good if you’re married or old like me. The first time I watched it I wasn’t a fan. But now I’m hooked. I think it’s best if you have a spouse/partner to watch with.

The OG “Arrested Development”. Never really enjoyed the new ones.

5 Likes

You are right but the fact remains that I really like this TV-Show :grinning:

1 Like

But imho, Community (3 first seasons) is the best TV-Show i’ve ever seen :heart:

El Tigre !

2 Likes

I enjoyed Schitt’s Creek.

1 Like