Favorite keyboard YouTubers?

I have found that guy’s videos interesting as well but in a more strange way… Early on he seemed to really talk about issues that seemed to have already been solved by the community. It was like he was talking about a subject and implying that he was an expert without realizing that there was a whole community that had already solved some of the problems he was trying to solve. Seemed like he was making keyboard videos in a vacuum almost. He seems to have got better as time has gone on.

His journey captured through video has been really interesting to see.

1 Like

I personally don’t watch a lot of keyboard videos, but I do like Glarses a lot because he makes me laugh. His keyboard content is simply a familiar subject matter.

:3ildcat’s stuff is good too for the whole ASMR relaxation thing.

Chyrosran, Manofinterests, v2 are my keyboarders’ holy trinity.

I personally find most “comedy” keyboard YTbers hilariously unfunny. Dunno why, their sense of humour just don’t appeal to me. I do like that guy who likes MX Browns and Shoobs though

1 Like

I think personality and humor are important in terms of who I watch on the youtubes. Quality of information is also critical. I also tend more towards people who make, for lack of a better word, “scripted” videos. That is to say, videos that are structured and outlined/edited intentionally. I’m not exactly sure how to phrase it but I think I’m mostly just annoyed by the current trend towards youtube videos just being minimally-edited highlight reels of streams.

2 Likes

I was looking up some information on the BM60 PCB and found The Dredgen Project’s channel. This is probably the most thorough, well-explained “how to build a keyboard” tutorials I’ve ever seen and thoughtfully addresses so many points of confusion for people new to the hobby:

2 Likes