Figures collecting

Hello folks :slight_smile:

Are you also fan of figurines? Keyboards aren’t the only thing in life :smiley:

I want to share with you some pictures of mine, feel free to do the same if you wish :wink:

I bouth this one during my trip in Tokyo, Izumi Sagiri - 1/7 (Funny Knights)

9 Likes

Another one, Koujirou Frau - 1/8 (Good Smile Company)

9 Likes

Moved topic to community - general :+1:

I’ll stop by here to post my fig pics later :smiley:

1 Like

So much detail! Love the figurines. I don’t own or collect any, but I see the appeal for sure.

3 Likes

I would love to have a bunch, but then I wouldn’t be able to get any keebs or Lego.

2 Likes

These things are not easy to get exactly the way you want them :grin:

7 Likes

I don’t collect figures, but i do have a particularly special figurine set - the interstella 5555 limited edition daft punk figures - just 5555 were made. I’ve always loved daft punk and my dad gave them to me to keep. They are worth like £400-500, although i plan to keep them as long as I live.

Edit: forgot to mention they are still sealed as well.

7 Likes

2 Likes

Thank you for the good excuse to go watch 5555 again :beers:

4 Likes

Does this little guy count?

Outlander…

5 Likes

3 Likes

A friend of mine actually made figurines out of resin, green stuff and other materials and found himself a company in EU which casted them into different other materials. He did some commision work for table top players as well and manufacturers in germany and holland. He made also some pieces for games workshop. Mostly out of the warhammer universe, but also lord of the rings, the dark tower and some from his own universe. This one he gave to my wife and me as a wedding present.

3 Likes

Made a shooting of my last acquisition, pretty happy with my setup :slight_smile:

More pictures here

2 Likes

The setup and the lighting are so great, I shoot another one, Shimakaze Damage Version :slight_smile:

More pictures here

3 Likes

Do u have a album with all your figures? :blush:

1 Like

Haha, no. That would be a bit freaky :smiley:

Haha, that what I’m hoping for :smirk:

1 Like