French Mechanical Keyboards Annual Meetup #6 — Aug. 31st

French Mechanical Keyboards Annual Meetup #6

The French Mechanical Keyboard community is very proud to announce the 6th edition of the French Mechanical Keyboards Meetup that will take place on the 31st of August in Paris.

Details

• Price: FREE
  • Date: August 31st, 2019
  • Time: from 4:00 pm to midnight
  • Location: Gandi offices in Paris, 63-65 boulevard Masséna, 75013 Paris - M7 Porte d’Ivry/T3a Porte d’Ivry

During this event, keyboard enthusiasts from all regions of France will gather to show and discuss everything mechanical keyboards. For those who can’t be there, we thought about you — the event will be cast via livestream.

Whether you are an experienced community member or a newcomer, the meetup is a fantastic place to learn, exchange and see mechanical keyboards new and old.

Community vendors and makers will be present and activities will take place during the meetup such as giveaways, a typerace tournament and more !

Sponsors so far:

• Mykeyboard
  • Candykeys
  • Novelkeys
  • GMK
  • Rama
  • LaserBoost & Keyboardplates
  • Qlavier
  • Brocaps

Please RSVP here to secure your spot (ID required on entry)

For up to date and real time discussion please join us on the French Mechanical Keyboards Discord.

4 Likes

I shall make it my goal to attend #7 as my honeymoon! Have fun :smiley:

1 Like

I def can’t make it out from California for this one, but I just wanted to say that poster is hella rad

2 Likes

Thanks a lot :slight_smile: I appreciate!

dude, I want to fly to France just to go to this meetup. Wish I could.

1 Like

I love that poster for the event!
Honestly I wish I could go so someone could show me some amazing food lol.

It sounds like it’ll be fun since it’ll be a late event from 4PM all the way until midnight!

1 Like

Yeah, super hyped!
Glad you like the concept of the Eiffel stem :blush: