Gateron Deepping Switch Review

Hey all,

While we might have seen this technology once before, it’ll surely be different this time around… right? This week I take a look at Swagkeys’ Gateron Deepping Switches and their plastic bottom housing inserts purported to decrease housing wobble.

Article: Gateron Deepping Switch Review — ThereminGoat's Switches
Scorecard Repository: GitHub - ThereminGoat/switch-scores: PDF Repository of switch score sheets.
Force Curve Repository: GitHub - ThereminGoat/force-curves: PDF and Data Repository of switch force curves.
Patreon: ThereminGoat | creating Mechanical Keyboard Switch Reviews | Patreon

As always, thank you all for coming back week in and out to read. If you missed last weekend’s content, I also have an incredibly interesting short article on switch manufacturing errors over under the ‘Shorts’ tab of the website and I would highly suggest checking it out too!

Cheers,
Goat :goat:

1 Like

Wow, this is kinda crazy. I’m literally lubing up a batch of Deeppings right now! :rofl:
Edit: Kinda disappointed to hear that the main point of these switches seems to be useless, although since I’m already into the batch I’ll keep going with them. I do like me a solid Gateron linear, just wish the plastic pads actually did something or they ditched them to keep prices down. Oh well, in the world of switches you win some & lose some grabbing them before anyone properly reviews them!

1 Like